Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wow Brad Pitts views on gun control
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The dynamic duo of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are apparently living the gun owners dream. Brad recently bought Angelina a private shooting range at their home in France valued at over $400,000. And why wouldn’t he? After all, Angelina is quoted as saying that shooting guns is a bit of an “aphrodisiac.”

Well played Mr. Pitt. Well played indeed.

But Brad’s love of guns doesn’t end there. In a recent interview with British magazine Live, he waxed somewhat poetic about his childhood with guns.

“I got my first BB gun when I was in nursery school. I got my first shotgun by first grade. I had shot a handgun by third grade and I grew up in a pretty sane environment.”

Talking about the Aurora Colorado shooting, he went on to defend gun ownership by law abiding citizens as a bulwark against criminals.

“I absolutely don’t believe you can put sanctions or shackles on what is made. Nor do I want to pretend the world is different than what we witnessed that night.

America is a country founded on guns. It’s in our DNA. It’s very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don’t feel safe, I don’t feel the house is completely safe, if I don’t have one hidden somewhere.”

He ended the interview with a slap at those who would use such tragedies to promote their anti-gun agendas.

“To turn around and ask us to give up our guns … we’re going to give up ours and the bad guys are still going to get theirs. It’s just in our thinking. I’m telling you, we don’t know America without guns.”

Surprised I will go see WWZ he is not on my banned actors list.

[link to www.freerepublic.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP