Users Online Now: 2,063 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 622,183
Pageviews Today: 1,049,089Threads Today: 387Posts Today: 7,043
12:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Breaking!!!!!! Super Quiet Super Awesome HUGE Flying Object!!!!!!!!! NEW YORK!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am 32 years old, I have lived in this area my entire life. I am about 1 hour north of NYC. About 40 minutes ago I saw the most incredible flying SOMEthing. I am so into this stuff and I am always looking to the sky hoping to see something strange. Well, driving north east on a local route through my town I had to make my girlfriend pull over so I can get a better look. I saw a HUGE object, fairly low to the ground and completely silent!!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!!!! This had one bright light up front and one bright light in the rear, two lights, that is it, steady lights, not blinking, not super bright, just angled downwards it seemed.... the craft must've been at least half a football field... by my estimate i'd say this thing was no more than a few hundred feet above the tree tops as it crossed over in a northern direction and moved quite slowly considering it's altitude i'd expect it to cruise overhead quickly!! Completely Silent!! as it moved overhead and now i'm watching the back of this thing as it leaves my girlfriend and I staring at the sky completely in awe and repeating over and over "what the heck is that that has to be something special" ... all of a sudden, two red lights on either side of the object start flashing, maybe one blink per second, and this object kept strolling along almost hovering it was moving so slow!!! I am hoping that SOMEone else saw this thing and I won't be alone with my girl on this one with NO VIDEO FOOTAGE AAAAAHHHHHHHH i am so mad i wish i had the ability to film it. i would guess triangle shape, i can't be sure though. just judging by the overwhelming blackout of the sky as it passed overhead and my afterthoughts just thinking back to what i saw i feel as if it was a black triangle. it was awesome, whatever it was.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP