Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HAVE YOU EVER?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Have you ever noticed that there appear to be no coincidences? I constantly have deja vu or see a thread running through almost everything around me. Right now I'm broke so I've been buying books from the library and I often think "I hope I'll find a book about this or about that" and many times, there will be such a book about what I wanted to read about. I read a lot of nonfiction so I find it funny I find nonfiction books about things I want to read. I often get a hunch something is going on I don't have answers for and then something happens that makes it click and make it suddenly make sense. This may not make sense to you and I find it very hard to explain but I'm very intuitive and often when I'm worried about the worst possible result in a situation that result happens just as I predicted. I'm a Christian so I've found that praying and putting everything in the hands of God and Jesus helps immensely but I'm pretty sure all the crazy things that happen to and around me don't happen to most people. I get jobs and people chase me out because I think I do the job way too well right off the bat. I've been changing careers constantly looking for my workplace "home" but haven't found it yet. I'm pleasant, cooperative, thoughtful, innovative, dependable and work well with others but find they don't want to work with me. I've come to the conclusion they feel threatened because I'm pretty good at learning new things and decided they want me out because I'd make them look bad and I really try not to do that. It doesn't help that I sometimes hear people say things out loud that they're really saying to themselves and they are usually nasty, evil people who instinctively dislike me because I really am the real thing; a good, kind person. I immediately know they're not my friend and that hurts my feelings. At least I know who my enemies are, I guess. I've almost begun to believe these people either worship the Devil or have learned to brainwash people but it doesn't work with me because of my insight and that only makes them go after me even more because I've got their number. They're always in management and for apparently no reason. As you know, they promote those they're scared of. This is intellectually not a really good idea because it puts a bunch of evil people in charge of the rest of us. I don't get why business owners/managers do this. Its self defeating. I've begun to think that those of us who are unaffected by the brainwashing are getting fewer and fewer because the reality of how rare we are is so harsh that many have succumbed to the pain of it or been directly eliminated. Funny, but I'm not scared although it definitely creeps me out to no end. I get to places in my life where there seems to be peace and tranquility finally and then people come onto the scene who turn my world upside down and corrupt all of it. This is a cycle I've experienced over and over and over. I'm so tired of it, but I'll never give up because the alternative is death and as strange and weird as my life is, I love living it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP