Users Online Now: 1,589 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 364,774
Pageviews Today: 584,604Threads Today: 179Posts Today: 3,437
07:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE EYES OF THE LORD ARE HIS ANGELS! SATAN ALSO HAS DIGITAL ANGELS MONITORING YOU
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down," declares the LORD.

NBHHH

Satan has sucessfully duplicated everything good in the earth with an evil deceptive version and the church is so blind you all are just marching along in blindness to the slaughter house.

kkkkp

Here is a list of his few tricks on the modern day church

SHABBAT FROM GOD ----->> SUNDAY FROM SATAN
FEAST OF DEDICATION ----->>SATAN CHRISTMAS
PASSOVER---->> SATAN EASTER
GODS LAWS---->>SATAN CHURCH SAYS NO LAWS
CREATION----->>SATAN EVOLUTION BIG BANG
MAN AND WOMAN---->>>SATANS THE THIRD GENDER GAYS AND LESBIANS
WORD OF GOD----->>SATAN TRADITIONS OF MEN
PROPHETS----->>FALSE PROPHETS
HOLY SPIRIT------>> SATAN'S EVIL SPIRITS
PASTORS------SATAN'S MINISTERS IN THE CHURCHES
CHRIST THE MEDIATOR ---->> SATAN'S MARY THE MEDIATOR
MARRAIGE---->>SATAN'S SHACKING UP
HOLY DAYS ---->> SATAN'S HOLIDAYS
ADAM AND EVE---->> SATAN'S ADAM AND STEVE

I can go on with the contrast but I end here because I want to show you his latest trick and duplication on the secular levels

VNMJUYJ

PEACE AND SECURITY

In 70ad Masada when the Romans went after my brethren they built boarders and fences and cut of the food supply and trapped the hebrew people within this fenced and controlled system. Many of you don't know this because your churches will not teach you this of our people. The women due to starvation ate their babies due to hunger and had to kill their children due to malnutrition.Death was all over the people on Mosada the people decided before giving up to the Romans that they take each others lives.

This invasion in 70ad was another false flag setup by Nero against the hebrews. Nero had romans dress like hebrews and burnt a major sector in the roman city therefore framing the jews in order to win support for an Israelite invasion

You can read this in the war of the jews by flavius josephus

BKMKK

Ladies and gentle men we are being fenced in like Masada with all these laws and institutions TSA, DHS, FBI CIA GUN CONFISCATION,FDA.CDC.Pretty soon you will have a hard time getting passports and traveling from state to state.

Let me show you how cunning Satan is and what he is doing because his plan is almost completed.Satan promised to be like the most high so look how he replicates what the father has in place. In the verses below you see how the eyes of God work throughout the earth,well satan can now monitor the earth with his man made technology by setting his nest on high.
The governments of the world has their system in the skies called "DIGITAL ANGELS" just as the bible indicates that the angels of the most high are his eyes on the earth.

[link to www.theforbiddenknowledge.com]

Lately they have enhanced their surveillance with another system called ARGUS

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]

wikipedia
In Greek mythology, Argus Panoptes or Argos, guardian of the heifer-nymph Io and son of Arestor,[1] was a primordial giant whose epithet, "Panoptes", "all-seeing", led to his being described with multiple, often one hundred, eyes. The epithet Panoptes was applied to the Titan of the Sun, Helios, and was taken up as an epithet by Zeus, Zeus Panoptes. "In a way," Walter Burkert observes, "the power and order of Argos the city are embodied in Argos the neatherd, lord of the herd and lord of the land, whose name itself is the name of the land."[2]

NMNHN

2 Chronicles 16:9 (KJV) ~ For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him

zecharia
For who hath despised little days? and they shall rejoice, and shall see the tin plummet in the hand of Zorobabel. These are the seven eyes of the Lord, that run to and fro through the whole earth.

rev chapter1
The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down,
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP