Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ******Please read this and be aware CA prepping form ML*******
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm posting this from another city and have waited for some time to pass in order to keep under the radar

I’ll cut to the chase, one of my close friends and I met for dinner last week and told me a story that really hit me in the chest. This guy is a salt of the earth person and retired weapons instructor for one of the Sheriffs dept. out here in California. This guy has a lot of friends that are retired and active law enforcement, military, DOJ, DOD,..you name it. Any way’s I mentioned to him some of the things *** has on thier website, specifically FEMA camps that are scattered around the nation. Well he said he looked into it himself and was shocked to find out that there is a facility pretty damn close to us and it spooked him. He drove out to one of these locations and said, “I’ll be dammed but there real”,.. 300 acres of federally owned land within 1 hour of us….train tracks and all. Nothing scares this guy but I saw the look on his face and I could tell he was very concerned.

This is the best part which made me crap a twinkie, he’s got a friend that’s retired from the California State Military Reserve, (Federally supported Militia of sorts)…yeah I never heard of it either, well this guy tells him that back in March of 2012 the CSMR conducted a drill located in Clements, CA. which focused on the detainment of American citizens and confiscation of their weapons….his face was white when he told me this. He also was told that local law enforcement were to be seen as hostiles. Members of the CSMR that participated in the drills were very concerned as to the reasons for these exercises.

I personally believe that the people conducting these drills are good normal citizens and are doing good for their country,…they’re not out to get me but it’s good to know this stuff is happening right beneath our noses.

We were both shaking our heads and felt like we just entered the twilight zone.

This is the link for the CSMR [link to www.calguard.ca.gov] so you can see for yourselves.

Mission Statement:

“The California State Military Reserve is the Golden State’s official state defense force. It is a part of the California Military Department, along the state’s National Guard and Air National Guard. Its mission is to augment the National Guard in a variety of support roles, and to specialize in homeland defense and emergency management missions”

I’m not role playing or embellishing on what I have been told. Please do your own footwork and prove to yourselves that what I’m writing about is legitimate.

Very weird times were living in. Stay harmless.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP