Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Restless Leg! need help!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi all.

I was a one time pill user, who despite my better judgment, found myself abusing them after having them prescribed. I've been on and off for so many years, but even month off, I get one of the worst cases of RLS.. it's truly painful. sometime a while back, it moved from just the one leg into the arm on the same side of my body. I've had rls for quite a while and tried everything, from heat to vitamins, to exercise, to cold compress, to stretching to yoga, but still nothing that helps except drugs like vicoden, or anything similar that works in the same way. I do not have health insurance, no offered through my job, and can't afford it.
Is there anything that anyone knows about to fix this? I've been off of drugs for so long that I don't want to be back on them, but given the pain at night, I don't see much option. Thanks for your replies!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>