Users Online Now: 1,342 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 401,940
Pageviews Today: 644,776Threads Today: 184Posts Today: 3,230
06:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Wife Speaks To The Ketchup Bottle...and SHE Claims It Speaks Back!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My wife has been talking to inanimate objects around the house for the past 2 weeks. She claims they communicate with her using a vibratory frequency she can comprehend. How screwed up is that?!

They communicate about the nature of reality and how everything and everybody is actually part of some huge cosmic "over-soul" that IS and CREATES everything in existence. She goes around saying stuff like, "We're all one soul. Everything is created by the soul and is manifested by the soul.There is only one atom in the universe that creates everything simultaneously."

Should I get her psychiatric help? Should I believe her? She's been mentally stable for the 19 years we've been married. She has never, and I mean never, ever talked about stuff like this before. I've never known her to be dishonest.

She's talked to and received communications from the following:

table lamp
various coins
various furniture
radio - turned off
cat
salt poured onto her palm
various statues in our home
tube of toothpaste
clocks and her watch
an old ring from her long dead grandfather
and now various foods - including, last night, the ketchup bottle!

Has anybody experienced something similar?
anaanaana
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP