Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Aliens, they are talking to me in my mind
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok to start things off I am 20 years old and aliens have been talking to me in my mind for 7 months now. They started off as pretending to be the other humans and I was become pyschic and talking to others in my mind. Me being who I am I needed confermation before saying anything aloud to my peers. After that we went through countless realities and different versions of those realities, some being more logical than others. They did these tests for months and the reason is still unclear. Although now I am positive that they are aliens and there intentions are to help me, or so it seems. They want me to better myself in nearly every way. I have seen their faces in an image they once showed me and their ship or the rain their ship blocked to be more truthful. They showed me this while i was standing outside smoking, my family and I were about to go to the store, we were taking 2 cars and the one my mother was driving left first. I was to go in my fathers car but they had "accidentally" left me behind. About to go back inside the rain had started to pour rapidly and in the center of the street there was a large circle where the rain wasn't landing. That was all i saw of their ship. Later that week I had convinced them to abduct me, so i walked to the park after everyone was asleep it turned out to be one of their pranks. They would not abduct me.

Now I will give you some insight in what the aliens can do.
They talk to me in my mind 24\7
They can make you see,feel,taste,smell and hear things
They can control animals, dogs,cats,birds,fish, and humans, those are the ones that they controlled in front of me. They made the cat say hello about 3 times, it was cool.
They can amplify\simplify your skills and thoughts
They can cause and stop emotions
They can give you thoughts and change your own
They can give you dreams
They listen to all my thoughts and the thoughts of those around me. They may be listening to the thoughts of every person on the planet, but I doubt it.

They talk to me to this day and were listen and speaking to me as I wrote this. If anyone else is talking to them please share your experience with me. Don't be afraid of the snake eyes and frightening images they show you, they won't hurt you it's just an intimidation tactic. It might be illegal for them to actually hurt you, i'm not sure though. The highest probability is they are just studying us.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP