Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vitamin A Conspiracy???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i came across something i think on GLP can help me with.
i even googled "vitamin a conspiracy" but all i could find was the vitamin d and the vitamin c conspiracy.

my darlings, let me bring you VITAMIN A DOOM.
you know you have been waiting.

so here is a place google wants you to go right away if you google vitamin a.

[link to www.healthaliciousness.com]

it states that the foods highest in vitamin a are:

1. liver 2 . paprika 3. sweet potatoes 4. carrots 5. darly leafy green (kale) 6. butternut squash 7. parsley 8. dark colourful lettuce (not the kind you get on your burger) 9. dried apricots 10. cantaloupe

so none of these foods are strange to us. but how much does the AVERAGE american consume any of these foods on any sort of regular basis (remember back in the 60s/70s and even into the 80s somewhat you'd get a dash of paprika and a sprig of parsley with each meal? the paprika never had a taste and seemed only decorate, as well as the parsley. who eats that really? i mean a regular significant amount of fresh parsley? the AVERAGE american i am speaking of)

ok, so then HERE is a comment:

"Vitamin A Mislabled

I find consistently that "experts" wrongly claim vitamin A to be be present in fruits and vegetables. This is scientifically wrong, and technically wrong. What fruits and vegetables have are "carotenes" which are previtamin A. That means, it doesn't turn into vitamin A (retinol) until it is activated by enzymes in the digestive system, and also must be accompanied by adequate fats for this to occur, (butter on carrots for example) If a person has an impairment of this sort in the digestive system (IBS, surgery in the past or other various imperfections that prevent this from happening,) all bets are off. That person is not going to turn their beta carotene into vitamin A and they are at risk for becoming deficient. This site as well as most other news sources are in constant violation of this principle, and I say shame. The only true source of vitamin A are animal, cod liver oil, and liver sources are the highest, also eggs. Used to be milk did but since cows aren't allowed out on fresh green grass anymore (confined indoors) they are also deficient and their milk cannot be considered a rich source as it once was."

interesting right? think about what foods they are ruining.
1. milk. you cannot get "real milk" anymore. they put sting operations around anyone even trying to sell it. even the amish. it's crazy. STING operations about MILK. THINK about it. does that make ANY sense?? no, it really doesn't. it does not seem rational at all.

that is because they KNOW "real milk" is one of "god's great gifts" period. and they have gone out of their way to deprive us of it (they do not call something a land of milk and honey if it is heaven for no reason)

everyone thinks milk is for calcium. WRONG. go look it up.
amino acids for one. i won't delve further there. you can google that.

2. eggs. they says that eggs are worse than CIGARETTES. can you believe that? because i surely can't. google that. eggs worse than cigarettes. crazy.

3. who takes cod liver oil except for a bunch of people who go to whole foods? that is it. period.
and maybe the amish.

so....you see here...why is any of this important you ask?

let me tell you. vitamin A (on their site):

"Vitamin A is an essential vitamin required for vision, gene transcription, boosting immune function, and great skin"

pretty huge stuff.

plus:

"People with Long Term Problems Absorbing Fat - Problems absorbing fat in the long term can lead to diarrhea and vitamin A deficiency. This includes people with:
Celiac disease - Gluten Intolerance
Crohn's disease - Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Pancreatic disorders - The pancreas releases enzymes for proper digestion of fats"

ok what have we seen a huge increase of? GLUTEN INTOLERANCE.

what IF...gluten intolerance is not caused by "the wheat is different now and has been genetically altered" but simply was the fact that the AVERAGE american is becoming INCREASING deficient in vitamin A?

also at the bottom of the page:
"Warnings

Liver and whole milk are high cholesterol foods which should be eaten in moderate amounts and avoided by people at risk of heart disease or stroke."

so who is going to eat liver or milk after that endorsement?

(unless you just hate liver. i do. i hate liver. but i love liverwurst. go figure.)

so....

long story not short.

if you google "vitamin A conspiracy"

nothing.
there is nothing.

this could be because

1. there is no vitamin A conspiracy

or

2. there is a HUGE vitamin A conspiracy going on.

so which one is it?

i'll let my friends here at GLP hash this out in only the that GLP can.

i trust you to solve this dilemma

moshpitpump2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP