Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The people are awaking...and doing nothing
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So we had that Sandy Hook video go viral, the thread about the yahoo comments and people waking up, etc etc...So people are waking up. Finally right? But do you see that they (and I also mean me and you) are not doing anything? Sandy Hook was a huge hoax and the evidence is undeinable, but think about it...chances are nothing is going to be done. It's shitty. I feel like we all finally have the evidence to expose TPTB and nothing is going to come of it. Everyone is just going to forget about it, just like always. I apologize for this rant, but I feel that we all need to start thinking of something to do to get everyone fired up, to get people to actually start fighting for their rights before all of our guns are taken. This is like the false flag I've been waiting for and I'm sure it's the same to all you GLPers. We have the evidence, it's all there. This is OBVIOUSLY a hoax and thousands and thousands, probably millions, know it was a hoax. So where do we go from here? Even if this is all purposely put out there from TPTB, it doesn't matter. It's there. Now we have to do something. But what?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP