Users Online Now: 1,862 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 748,154
Pageviews Today: 1,311,788Threads Today: 426Posts Today: 8,883
01:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MUST READ ! THE ARK OF THE COVENANT THE TRUE STORY FROM YOUR HOLY BOOKS AND SCROLLS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Walk away from seducing spirits that lie against the word and truth of God.This is a historical and biblical scroll account of the arc of the covenant. Is either you believe the word or believe these lying scientists, men and women of ill repute who are dangerous shepherds

zSFDEDD

The Ark of the Covenant is thousands of years older the Jesus...This from scripture is how the ark was made
exodus chapter 37

1 And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it:

2 And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a crown of gold to it round about.

3 And he cast for it four rings of gold, to be set by the four corners of it; even two rings upon the one side of it, and two rings upon the other side of it.

4 And he made staves of shittim wood, and overlaid them with gold.

5 And he put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, to bear the ark.

**NOTICE NO WINGS OR ANGELS ON IT BUT THEY WILL BE MADE ON THE COVER OF IT WHICH IS THE MERCY SEAT**

[6 And he made the mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half was the length thereof, and one cubit and a half the breadth thereof.

7 And he made two cherubim of gold, beaten out of one piece made he them, on the two ends of the mercy seat;

8 One cherub on the end on this side, and another cherub on the other end on that side: out of the mercy seat made he the cherubim on the two ends thereof.

9 And the cherubim spread out their wings on high, and covered with their wings over the mercy seat, with their faces one to another; even to the mercy seatward were the faces of the cherubim.

Each cherub has 4 wings and 4 faces so anybody seeing this will remember definitely

A closer interpretation as per exodus but with four faces

op8ii bgtgt

10 And he made the table of shittim wood: two cubits was the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof:

It was carried by the Israelite's during their Exodus from Egypt, as they built it during the Exodus. The bible tells us that any Army that carried the Ark before it, into battle, was undefeated. It was eventually kept within Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem after the Israelite's settled their Promised Land.

However the Ark itself was lost after 586 AD when the Babylonian's invaded and conquered Israel and destroyed Solomon's Temple.

No one knows where the ark is except a very few choice men,which I will show further down in this thread

If it were to have been found, it would be the subject of international news headlines and churches around the world would be going absolutely nuts.

The Ark contained the original stone tablets upon which the original Ten Commandments were printed, by the Hand of God Himself, as well as all the other stone tablets upon which his "Covenant" or "law" was recorded.

This Covenant is the same which Jesus Christ replaced with Himself during The Last Supper.

sierq

ON THE CONTRARY WE DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT THE BOOKS WERE PULLED AND CALLED FROBIDDEN BY ROME AND THE GREEKS BECAUSE IT WAS RECORDED

BARUCH ANOTHER HOLY MAN AND PROPHET WAS IN THE TIME OF JEREMAIH AND EZRA AND HE GAVE AN ACCOUNT OF THE ARK

For those of you who love to really argue without researching the bible, well it is recorded in your bible that baruch was a scroll writer of hebraic events

Jer 36:4 ¶ Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.

M,JJK,J

Baruch Chapter 6

1 And it came to pass on the morrow that, lo! the army of the Chaldees surrounded the city, and at the time of the evening, I, Baruch, left the people, and I went forth and stood by the oak.

2 And I was grieving over Zion, and lamenting over the captivity which had come upon the people.

3 And lo! suddenly a strong spirit raised me, and bore me aloft over the wall of Jerusalem.

4 And I beheld, and lo! four angels standing at the four corners of the city, each of them holding a torch of fire in his hands.

5 And another angel began to descend from heaven. and said unto them: 'Hold your lamps, and do not light them till I tell you.

6 For I am first sent to speak a word to the earth, and to place in it what the Lord the Most High has commanded me.'

7 And I saw him descend into the Holy of Holies, and take from there the veil, and holy ark, and the mercy-seat, and the two tables, and the holy raiment of the priests, and the altar of incense, and the forty-eight precious stones, wherewith the priest was adorned and all the holy vessels of the tabernacle.

HY55U
THE HOLY OF HOLIES IN THE TEMPLE AND THE CRUCIFIXION SITE IS ABOUT A HALF A MILE APART

8 And he spoke to the earth with a loud voice: 'Earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the mighty God, And receive what I commit to you, And guard them until the last times, So that, when you are ordered, you may restore them, So that strangers [GENTILE] may not get possession of them.

9 For the time comes when Jerusalem also will be delivered for a time, Until it is said, that it is again restored for ever.'

10 And the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up

Please check out from Wyatts website the artist interpretation as Mr WYATT described the ark.Try not to laugh
[link to www.covenantkeepers.co.uk]

Verses 7-8 describe how the ark was positioned beneath the wings of the “cherubim”: “The priests brought the Ark of the LORD’s Covenant to its place in the inner Sanctuary of the House, in the Holy of Holies, beneath the wings of the cherubim; for the cherubim had their wings spread out over the place of the Ark so that the cherubim covered the Ark and its poles from above.”Do you see this in his description of the ark? no!no because the ark had no angels or wings attached.The cherubims were in the temple over the mercy seat

grfrrtjujhjtghth

NOW CHECK OUT WHAT EZEKIEL DESCRIBED ARTIST REPRESENTATION AS THE BIBLE DEPICTION OF A CHERUB
21-22: Each one had four faces and each had four wings, with the form of human hands under the wings. As for the form of their faces, they were the very faces that I had seen by the Chebar Canal — their appearance and their features — and each could move in the direction of any of its faces.

cherubsggjujkuk

Jer 36:4 ¶ Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.

Again you false teachers and preachers I warn you to desist from making the word of God a Circus.You all been taught to assume things by only reading your NEW TESTAMENT.

You kick a tantrum when I present you with facts and falsely accuse me of being a Pharasee and you say moses law we are not under anymore.You walk after sorcery and false teachings when the father gave you truth.Jesus is the word and these are the words written by the prophets. How can you love "the word" jesus and turn your back on him and believing these lying posters with their silly youtube videos. Test everything
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP