Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nothing "Breaking", but a vey weird lucid dream experience
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ill preface by saying that although I've only posted, i think once on GLP, I have been an avid long time stalker of the site. Between the open-mindedness of a lot of people and just the damn level of comradery (spelling?) and the intelligence of others it’s a wonderful place. GLP: My #1 news source.
Anyways, I figured after reading a random thread on someone’s messed up dreams, I wanted to share one of mine that I had about about ~2 months ago. I told my fiancé and some friends about it, and they either laughed or looked at me wide-eyed, followed by a verbal barrage of “holy shit” or “maybe it WASN’T a dream”. Wow, such insight, friend. I’m about 100% confident there are mental templates of responses that people toss out when weird dreams are shared, lol. But I wanted to share it with you guys n gals in the GLP community to get some kind of feedback.
As a side note, no, I didn’t eat anything weird, I rarely drink, never done illicit drugs, don’t watch TV (except stand up comedy) and to my best memory, nothing was out of the ordinary that week/day. *Also, ill edit my dream by writing *Cut*, which will indicate my dream just jumped to a new scene instantly. I never woke during this dream)

-I’m in a building that I don’t recognize with people I don’t know. I’m with a girl who I feel close to, like I know her, but I don’t know who the hell she is.
*Cut*
-I’m now outside, facing a ~6 story building. I assume this was the building I was just in. The girl is to my right in the street, standing with me. I feel like i'm on high alert, like there is commotion of some kind. I think i'm in a big city. I look right. I see cars parked up and down the road, other tall buildings (your standard “big city” look). The sky is a overcast, but there is a complete hue of red tint to it. This worries me. I turn to the building again, and look straight up. Suddenly, there are stars, even though its completely overcast. I see what looks like a constellation of start. I keep staring, only to realize that the constellation (I cant remember a shape, just a random “outline” of stars) seems to get bigger. And bigger. And bigger. I then realize it, or we, are getting closer to one another. I feel an increase in my heartbeat and adrenaline fires through my body. This makes my legs ache. I am overcome by fear.
Just when the outline shape of starts get so close, so big that I cant even tell its an outline anymore, a…I’ll say craft appears. A ship, a thing in the sky appears, filling the outline of stars with a mass I cant even comprehend. Its god know how close to the ground, and its covering the entire sky as far as I can see. Fear.
People are frantic. Panic sets in, and I grab the woman i'm with by her hand and run. These perfectly spherical orbs come from this craft and cascade from the sky. Within seconds, the woman I’m with it suddenly ripped from my grip and I’m suddenly inside one of these things. I felt panic, and fear. The inside of this “orb” was just big enough for 1 person. I could see out of the front of the orb as it moved at ground level. We were going so fast, the buildings and cars were literally a blur, (the only way I can describe it, it was like in F Zero or Need for Speed when you hit a turbo boost). My fear and panic were IMMEDIATELY doused when I had a realization. Going this fast, turning here, turning there….we hit nobody. We harmed no one. This thing I was in, anytime a person was in its way, it stopped or turned a different direction. Once I noticed this, a wave of peace and damn near happiness flooded my mind. Like I was safe. I felt safe, secure, and happy.
*Cut*
-I’m in, what I can only assume, was the BIG craft now. I’m facing a huge wall of glass, and space is staring back at me. I can literally see nebula of brilliant colors and endless stars. Its beautiful. I turn right, and a guy is leaning against a wall, one foot on the wall, looking down, and has a hat. I ignore him and walk towards the glass. More beauty. Purples, reds like i've never seen. We are approaching asteroids. As we get closer, I see them for what they are. It is a perfect circle of asteroids, slowly rotating on its x-axis, but very slowly. As we approach, my curiosity grows. Are we….are we going through the circle? We do. The ship goes though this circle of rock, like an eye of a needle.
*Cut*
I’m standing in a street. The sky blew me away. I see earth in the sky (like we see the moon now). There are trees, houses, and people. I cannot take my focus off of the view of earth. Its right there. Am I on the moon? Where am i? how am I seeing this? The earth has something going on with it. I notice to the left of the earth, some sort of blue, spherical pulse is flashes, encompassing the earth, then fading away. I watch this blue pulse do this several times, not knowing why or what it is. But I feel overcome with a sense of security, and again, a “everything’s OK” emotion. I look right to more “sky”. I see, what I can only describe as, slow slow moving comets(?) complete with fiery tails and everything. They don’t seem too far away, but there are many, and its gorgeous. This was also just beautiful, and I almost cry in the power of it.
*Cut*
-I’m walking around a house, that has a garage. I peer into it, and see men playing cards. I invite myself in (I don’t know why) and began playing cards with them. The man whose face I can actually make out is an older man. Wrinkles, grey hair, beard. I don’t know him, but it’s the first time I recognized a face in a dream, WITHOUT knowing who they are. I am distracted from our eye contact by a rail to my left, against the wall. It spans the entire length of the wall. Right next to me, it’s a tube sticking out of the rail. I grab it, and see it was being help there by a small hole in the rail. The tip of the tube has pink stuff running out of it. I hear “be careful”, and right after that, some of this substance lands on my hand. Immediately, it’s the most excruciating pain i've ever felt. Literally. My arm is shaking it hurts so bad. I’m crying. Pain.

-----This was my dream. I woke right after this, and I remembered EVERYTHING. The emotions, the pain. The scenery. Everything. I still cant believe I felt such a HUGE swing of real emotion. And the pain. The pain was the first thing I remembered when I woke up.. This has never happened before in my life, but it was like I actually experienced this, like I was there. So, I just wanted to share it with this community in hopes someone could give me some interpretations or opinion. Also, im not a writer, not do I care to be one, so I don’t wanna hear “nice book” or “lol grammar”. I could really care less. This was a holyshit moment and I don’t think ill ever forget it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP