Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Nobody - Explanations please
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Can somebody please explain how it is that this topic has spawned umpteen pages of threads since its inception a few years back?

This cannot be a mere internet meme. I cannot understand how it is that so many people are taken by this laughable subject.

I come to this conspiracy site for fun while at work, yet every day I'm greeted by this Nobody talk. Am I wrong - in fact - can it be true that a Nobody exists that is running roughshod over the Illuminati (this would also assume that I believe the Illuminati exists...lolol) and that we are near the beginning of a "new" world?

LOLOL, spare me....I cannot believe that so many of you believe this tripe. I'd venture to guess that there are between 750-900 threads on this Nobody.

Please explain!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP