Users Online Now: 1,978 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 512,981
Pageviews Today: 817,155Threads Today: 331Posts Today: 5,096
08:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: Orly Taitz Updates on Obama Case -- Articles getting scrubbed, email accounts hacked, additional RICO charge
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Obama regime appear to be really concerned. Out of 2 million articles about my cases only a few days ago, 1million955thousand were scrubbed or delinked. Only 145 thousand left. Please, post the links to the petition and my site on as many sites as possible, both conservative and liberal. Regime is trying to silence us

Posted on | January 31, 2013 | 8 Comments

Obots hijacked the e-mail accounts of most of my supporters and investigators. This is an additional charge for the RICO complaint

Posted on | January 31, 2013 | 5 Comments

Update, a fax and e-mail were received today from the U.S. Attorney Olsen. U.S. Attorney needs more time for Senator Mikulski to comply with the subpoena for production of records. An amended subpoena will be issued

Posted on | January 31, 2013 | 7 Comments

[link to www.orlytaitzesq.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP