Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Heartbroken & angry
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What the hell kind of a system is this? What kind of sick fucking culture are we that we let this shit happen. Something has to be done

My nephew has a complicated life, with a mom on drugs and being taken care of by his grandparents, at birth he was already shorted. Then his wacko mom steals him away, decides to break the law while with him (stealing) and instead of the cops calling his grandparents....who literally live within an ear shot, they throw him into DHS custody, into a foster home and refuse to give him over or give any info what so ever.

He then spent a week god knows where as we all frantically try to get him back.

Guys, I can barely finish this because we got him back...and something awful happened to him. In the course of a week a healthy vibrant little boy changed into a lethargic, sick and weak child. He came home with pink eye, a serious ear infection, vomiting, and completely unresponsive. When they picked him up he was eating truck stop food.

I'm sick to my stomach thinking about what might have happened to him
. & I can't believe that we have zero rights in the matter.

I'm heartbroken, & so angry.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP