Users Online Now: 2,200 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,344,972
Pageviews Today: 1,927,258Threads Today: 533Posts Today: 10,248
03:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2013 could be the Year of the Comet >>> Pan-STARRS & LEMMON & ISON & ???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Comet Pan-STARRS in March
GREEN COMET LEMMON in late March
Comet ISON in November

[link to www.spaceweather.com]
[link to spaceweather.com] <<< Realtime Image Gallery

Comet Pan-STARRS is set to become a naked eye object in March, followed by possibly-Great Comet ISON in November. Now we must add to that list green Comet Lemmon (C/2012 F6). "Comet Lemmon is putting on a great show for us down in the southern hemisphere," reports John Drummond, who sends this picture from Gisborne, New Zealand:

Time is not too far as the EVENT in this message come to pass.

Two comets will collide, My cross will appear in a red sky

** Because this great event will shock everyone.
** They will see great signs in the skies before The Warning takes place.
** Stars will clash with such impact that man will confuse the spectacle they see in the sky as being catastrophic.
** As these comets infuse a great red sky will result and the sign of my cross will be seen all over the world by everyone.
** Many will be frightened.
** But I say rejoice for you will see, for the first time in your lives, a truly Divine Sign that represents great news for sinners everywhere."

[link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP