Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bible Says Current Civilization Will Last 6000 Years
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Interesting video, but I'm not sure about the exact years she is given for the end. Could be accurate, or not. But, we are nearing the end, that is for sure. It captured my attention enough to put it up and share it with others who are interested.

I believe 2015-1017 is significant somehow and this video kind of confirmed it for me personally.

Matthew 8:9 ""What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

There is an appointed time.....it is spelled out in the Apocrypha and Lost Scriptures also:

The Gospel of Bartholomew 16-17 "And Beliar said unto Hades: Look carefully who it is that , for it is Elias, or Enoch, or one of the prophets that this man seemeth to me to be. But Hades answered Death and said: Not yet are six thousand years accomplished."

The Letter of Barnabas 15:3-5 "This refers to the Sabbath at the beginning of creation:"God made the works of his hands in six days, and he finished on the seventh day; and he rested on it and made it holy. Pay attention, children, to what it means that "he finished in six days". This means that in six thousand years the Lord will complete all things. For with him a day represents a thousand years. He himself testifies that I am right, when he says, "See, a day of the Lord will be like a thousand years." And so, children, all things will be completed in six days - that is to say, in six thousand years. "And he rested on the seventh day." This means that when his Son comes he will put an end to the age of the lawless one, judge the impious, and alter the sun, moon, and stars; then he will indeed rest on the seventh day."

As with everything in the bible, there is a lesser and greater fulfillment. Creation in 6 days in Genesis mirrors the building of God's Kingdom over the last 6000 years. The 7th day Sabbath in Genesis mirrors the 1000 year millennial reign of Christ at the end of the 6000 years of creation, which is just about here now.

We are nearing the end of the 6000 years of creation now, and getting ready to enter into the millennial reign of Christ, the greater fulfillment of the 7th day Sabbath with Jesus ruling the earth for 1000 years.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP