Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Gene Rosen....Patsy or Perp?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message While researching Gene Rosen, I came across this webpage. Some interesting information I had never come across. Also, some more photos of Gene Rosen I have never seen.

[link to mackquigley.wordpress.com]

From the website:
Rosen just happened to be visiting Fairbanks Alaska in June 2011 and ran into Alaska’s Lt Governor Mead Treadwell at a picnic – Treadwell attended Sandy Hook Elementary! What are the odds of that?

Treadwell Park is where the news media converged in Newtown – it’s named after the Yale grad’s late father. Mead is considering a run for the U.S. Senate in 2014.

Some have claimed that Rosen is not a member of the Screen Actor’s Guild – however Rosen admitted on his dog walking site that he is involved in community theatre and television production. He even received a mention on the cable co’s public affairs website.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP