Users Online Now: 1,221 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 347,090
Pageviews Today: 559,915Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,781
06:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I need for this whole charade to collapse before I get ground into financial dust ....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This machine is destroying the middle class.

It's destroying what jobs I use to have coming in.

It's destroyed my industry.

It's bailing out the rich through QE welfare candy for wall street, and foodstamp cellphone candy for the poor.

Meanwhile the gap is growing, and we are all getting weaker.

Yet, everyone I talk to says don't do anything, I've listened for the last three years as one dooms day prediction after another has come and gone. Every time I think the elite are about to be dethroned Icelandic style, they break a law that is totally ignored, never prosecuted, and allows them to keep the charade going for another couple months. Bailouts, money creation, theft like MF Global, laundering money like HSBC, and yet no one goes to jail.

I've come to understand that TOO BIG TO FAIL means one thing, it means the destruction of the middle class, and the strip mining of our nation.

So many people have lost everything, many others are struggling, and yet even more are cheating, or turning to criminal activity just to survive, including the states that have legalized everything lately except for prostitution.

I have no more dreams, and I was a dreamer.
There is no future, they've taken that away.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP