Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DEC. 10 WAS THE DAY They Planned For Sandy Hook - Not Dec. 14
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Quote:

Events like 9/11 have demonstrated that news items about them appear almost instantly after such events. Many are complex documents that would be impossible to create in that short a period of time. If someone is preparing a false flag the most effective period to introduce your desired interpretation of the event is immediately after the event while people are still in shock. In order to meet a tight deadline there are many trusted people working in the background preparing documents and then sitting and waiting to pull the trigger and make them public the moment the event is planned to occur. These people are scattered all over and working off their own script with a time to make their information public.

CMI (Crisis Management Inc) which had author permissions on The Arlington School Website as a contractor to upload their material to the website as needed. They could upload, create links to their material, and publish news announcements all from their own offices without anyone from the School being involved.

The School shootings that took place in Sandy Hook on December 14, 2012, were originally planned to happen on December 10, 2012.

Now I am going to give the link to all this, with the disclaimer that I am not computer savvy at all, and I cannot follow the trail here. Others have decided this is a FIND.

In fact, the Henry Makow blog (known to some here I am sure) has an article from earlier this week stating that Aaron Schwarz was suicided because he was the first to discover this information.

So I put all this out there for inquiring minds.

[link to fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP