Users Online Now: 1,882 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 360,933
Pageviews Today: 596,026Threads Today: 203Posts Today: 3,612
08:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Superbowl connection mystery....why the hell can't i find the full movie of "The Sum of All Fears"?(spoiler alert)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sum of all Fears" 2002.
Morgan Freedman, Ben Affect.
Movie about a loose nuke in "somebody's" possession.
Russia vs USA, but noone really knows, they try to keep the peace. But the bomb is loose, in unknown hands.
both sides suspect each other.
Not trying to give too much of the movie away, but an Egypt/Syria attack on Isreal led to a nuke bomb "being lost"in the first place in 1979.
lots of military intrique stuff happens trying to figure out where this missle is
heres the spoiler...if you dont want to know, go check out earthquake reports instead, probably more interesting....

so not getting into really cool details...
the nuke is discovered in action...at a Ravens game(in Baltimore)
which the prez and all heads of everything are attending.
they are warned at the last minute and go running across the football feild in the middle of the game, thru the tunnels, to get away cars. somehow the prez gets in an escape jet,
but the entire stadium and 50 miles around it get obliterated by the nuke. its a total disaster. morgan freeman is alive long enough to tell ben affect that "its over" and to go find his girlfriend(who works at a hospital directly in the line of fire.....
THEN NETFLICKS CUT ME OFF. ,MOVIE WAS PULLED. SO I WENT TO UTUBE, ALL "SUM OF ALL FEARS MOVIES" HAVE BEEN PULLED.

I KEPT TRYING NETFLICTS, AM DOING SO NOW, BUT I BET THAT AFTER THE NUKE SCENE I WILL BE CUT OFF LIKE BEFORE.

WTH IS IN THIS MOVIE? WHAT IS THE ENDING? WHY WONT THEY SHOW IT? THEY SHOWED A FOOTBALL GAME BLOW UP IN THE BLACK KNIGHT WITH NO HESITATAION.

IS IT A PREMONTION OF THINGS TO COME?
I'M NOT EVEN A PRO FOOTBALL FAN, I LIKE COLLEGE...

BUT THIS SUPERBOWL, RAVENS ARE IN IT, AND NO PRESIDENTS, PAST OR PRESENT ARE ATTENDING.

JUST FINDING THINGS WEIRD, CANT EVEN FIND THE END TO THE MOVIE. DOES SOMEONE KNOW?
while the entire bowl game gets nuked
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP