Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Scattered neuropathy pain?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I hope someone can help me with this.

I deal with a small amount of femoral nerve pain in my lower leg due to physical trauma. In case you're interested, this nerve runs pretty much down the front of the leg rather than the back of the leg.

One of the main problems is cramping at night at the joint where the leg meets the foot.

Recently I've been having significant nerve pain in my right hand. The location of the pain has jumped from the thumb side to the side where the pinky is.

But last night, I started experiencing nerve pain in a bunch of different places.

There was even pain on top of my left thigh. All these pains come on suddenly like lightning except for maybe the cramping.

And then it goes away only to come back.

I met a woman years ago who was in a wheel chair who suffered from a lot of nerve pain. It was all over her body, she said. It started with a localized nerve pain from an accident and then one day it started to spread kind of helter skelter over her body.

She had a name for the condition, but what that name is escapes me.

I'm wondering if these scattered nerve pain impulses I've started getting would be the same kind of thing. If you know the name, I sure would appreciate it 'cuz I'd like to look it up.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP