Users Online Now: 2,061 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 527,031
Pageviews Today: 840,872Threads Today: 339Posts Today: 5,253
09:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is Obama a Fall Guy; An Attempt to Install a Dicator and Abolish Elections?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A little thought I want to share...
Perhaps its no more than a brain storm turned tornadic...

but...

I've often wondered if Obama was a setup...

A man not born in the US... someone who has fake birth records/documents... a non citizen...

This man becomes a politician... runs for President... not only does he 'win' once... he wins TWICE!!!

The "people" LOVE him... but before his second term he is removed from office because he is not an American... a huge scandal goes down and there is a big uproar about changes in policies... the people are FURIOUS that they were betrayed... They want justice and they dont want this happening again!

The whole goal being...

If a person who is not legally eligible to be president of the united states... can fool the people and win two terms in the white house...

Then anyone of any background can fool the system and become leader of the US and its army...

That is a National Security risk... That is a risk to other nations...

That way "they" can abolish the election system because it is flawed... it is dangerous and is too easily cheated...

Instead of having elections... we have a leader appointed thats a 100% verified American...

We have no say as to who this person is...
remember "we" elected a non citizen in charge of "the most powerful nation on earth"

We surely cannot be trusted with such a responsibility of 'choosing' our own leader...

We must have the government make that choice for us... for our own safety... and the safety of the world...

Anyways that would be a clever way to usher in a dictator... wouldn't it...

Thoughts? I've fed them... now I wanna hear em
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP