Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The 2013 Mercedes Super Bowl Commercial and its Occult Message
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Signature Required

The ad begins with a guy admiring a billboard featuring the car in question. The Devil then pops up and tells him:

“Make a deal with me kid and you can have the car and everything that goes along with it”.

IMAGE ( [link to i2.wp.com] )

The Devil tempts the guy to sell his soul.

The guy takes the pen and then envisions what would happen if he made a deal with the Devil. Apparently, what would happen to him would be pretty darn cool. According to the ad, this is what happens when you sell your soul:

You become a celebrity and get to date the hottest girl of the moment. This year, its Kate Upton.

IMAGE ( [link to i0.wp.com] )

You get to party with giants of the music industry such as Usher. (pyramids and diamonds in the background)

You become the “it” person and your face is featured on magazine covers.

You also drive a nice car, have girls running after you and you become a race car champ. So extremely cool. Such a great deal.

Back to reality, the guy looks at the contract that was presented to him by the Devil.

The symbol of the Devil is apparently the reverse of the ancient Chi-Rho symbol that was adopted by the Catholic Church as a symbol of Christ. Notice that the small hourglass-shaped symbol at the left of the inverted “P” is similar to the illuminated sign that was between Usher and the guy. Yup, the Devil owned that club.

Looking closer at the Devil’s rings, we see that the on on top is clearly Masonic. Why would this specific symbol be there? It refers to a real, powerful secret society. There are many symbolic messages in this short commercial.

The guy then realizes that the car is affordable enough for him not to sell his soul to obtain it. Good for you, guy, whoever you are.

The ad ends with some subtle occult numerology.

There is fire on the 13 of 2013. Thirteen is probably the most important number in Masonic and occult numerology. It being highlighted is another way of saying that those behind that ad are “in the know”.

is something coming in sep 2013?
hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP