Users Online Now: 1,823 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 905,087
Pageviews Today: 1,556,845Threads Today: 612Posts Today: 11,465
05:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD "THE RIGHTEOUS WILL LIVE ON THE EARTH NOT IN HEAVEN"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Be strong and be fervent continue in prayer forgiving each other,Do not look to the left or to the right but let the book of the law be always on your lips.Be encouraged for the things of this world is nothing compared to what I show you in yoour bibles.

Shabbat Shalom

The Book of Daniel

"The righteous shall inherit the land and dwell upon it forever".
Isa.65
[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
[19] And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

M,JJK,J

Chapter 12
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Matt 24:21 Mark 13:19

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

resuurec

Corinthians chapter 15

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is
swallowed up in victory.
Isa 25:8

resurr

thessolonians chapter 4
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Deut 30:4 Matt 24:31

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words

JKYJYJYJY

The Apocalypse of baruch

And it will come to pass, when that appointed
day has gone by, that then shall the aspect of those
who are condemned be afterwards changed, and the glory
of those who are justified.

2. For the aspect of those
who now act wickedly will become worse than is that
of such as suffer torment.

3.Also (as for) the glory of those who have now been justified in My law, who have had understanding in their life, and who have planted in their heart the root of wisdom, then their splendour will be glorified in changes, and the form of their face will be turned into the light of their beauty, that they may be able to acquire and receive the world which does not die, which is then promised to them.

4.Forover this above all will those who come then lament,that they rejected My law, and stopped their ears that they might not hear wisdom or receive understanding.

5.When therefore they[The gentile supremists] see those, over whom they are now exalted, (but) who[the faithful] will then be exalted and glorified more than they, they[the faithful and law abiding] will respectively be transformed,the latter into the splendour of angels, and the former[gentile supremists] will mainly waste away in wonder at the visions and in the beholding of the forms.

6.For they will first behold and afterwards depart to be tormented.

7.But those who have been saved by their works, and to whom the law has been now a hope, and understanding an expectation, and wisdom a confidence, to them wonders will appear in their time.

8.For they will behold the world which is now invisible to them, and they will behold the time which is now hidden from
them.

9. And again time will not age them.

10.For in the heights of that world shall they dwell, and
they shall be made like unto the angels, and be made equal to the stars, and they shall be changed into every form they desire, from beauty into loveliness, and from light into the splendour of glory.

11.For there will be spread before them the extents of Paradise,and there will be shown to them the beauty of the
majesty of the living creatures which are beneath the
throne, and all the armies of the angels, who [are now
held fast by My word, lest they should appear, and]
are held fast by a command, that they may stand in
their places till their advent comes.

12. Moreover,there will then be excellency in the righteous surpassing
that in the angels.

13.For the first will receive the last, those whom they were expecting, and the last those of whom they used to hear that they had passed away.

14.For they have been delivered from this world of tribulation, and laid down the burthen of anguish.

15.For what then have men lost their life,and for what have those who were on the earth exchanged their soul ?

16.For then they chose (not) for themselves that time, which, beyond the reach of anguish, could not pass away, and they chose for themselves that time, whose issues are full of lamentations and evils, and they denied the world which ages not those who come to it, and they have rejected the time and the glory, so that they shall not come to the honour of which I told thee before.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP