Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Theory of Timeline re Sandy Hook
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The following is my theory regarding the Sandy Hook shooting. I have taken information from the 911 dispatch recording and information from the recent interview of first responders along with other various news reports.

Please note: The only way I could get this timeline to work is to ignore information given that shooter first went to Rousseau's class and then went to Soto's class. I believe it was the other way around and shooter went back to Soto's class while cops were in the front hall of the building.

Please let me know what you think.

Officer William Chapman was in the Newtown police station along with Officer McGowan and others
when the first reports of shots and breaking glass came in early on the day of the massacre.
The school was more than two miles away. They traveled up Route 25, then right onto Church Hill Road.
“We drove as fast as we’ve ever driven,” Officer McGowan said.

9:35:55 "Caller is indicating she thinks that someone is shooting in the building"
Shooter has shot principal and phycologist.
Shooter making his way to Soto's class which is the classroom after closed door class.
I don't think Soto had the presence of mind to shut and/or lock the door.
I never heard any reports of him shooting out this door or having any problem getting into this classroom.
Doesn't help with the hero story. She was scared shitless - I don't blame her.
Shooter shoots in Soto's class.
Six students run out.

Barbara Sidley drives up and sees them on their escape.
Meanwhile, shooter is making his way to Rousseau's class who can't lock the door.
Barbara and woman are now standing outside the front door.
Shooter starts to shoot up Rousseau's class
Barbara and woman run.
The cops are now outside the front door and grab Barbara to safety
who is now nowhere near the front door cause she heard the gunshots and ran.
9:36:42 "The entrance of the Sandy Hook School. The front glass has been broken and they're unsure why"
They (Chapman andMcGowan) made it in under three minutes, arriving in the parking lot while gunfire could still be heard.
“I got out of the car and grabbed my rifle and it stopped for second,” Officer Chapman said.
“But then we heard more popping. You could tell it was rifle fire. And it was up so close,
it sounded like it was coming from outside. So we were all looking around for someone to shoot back at.”
As the officers converged on the building, the gunfire stopped again. Officers Chapman and Scott Smith made their way to the front entrance.

9:37:22 All units the individual I have on the phone is continuing to hear what he believes to be gunfire

9:38:20 All units responding to Sandy Hook School at this time. The shooting appears to have stopped. The school is in lockdown

9:39:11 "The teachers saw 2 shadows running past the building past the gym which would be rear"

9:39:27 "Yea, we got em they're coming at me down Crestwood"

9:39:45 "This is it"
The officers turned their radios down. They entered the front lobby and saw the first bodies,
those of Dawn Hochsprung, the principal, they would later learn, and Mary Sherlach, the school psychologist.
Killer may hear the cops and starts making his way back up the hall and pops back into Soto's class.
9:40:05 "I will need two ambulances at this time".

9:40:33 The shooter is apparently still shooting in the office area 12 Dickerson Drive

9:41:01 Take exit 10... continue on Riverside Road, Dickerson Drive. Make sure you have your vests on.

9:41:24 (someone says they've apprehended someone and have them proned out)

9:42:20 "Last known shots were in the front of the sc"(inaudible)
9:43:47 We have one fatal in room one... (inaudible) received a wound to the foot...

9:45:51 "we've got bodies in here"

9:46:27 "we've got an injured person in room number 9 with numerous gunshot wounds"

more shots fired at this time??? (see 9:49)
Killer kills himself.
9:46:55 "unknown if the shooter is located"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP