Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The book of Tephi.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It has been over a century since J. A. Goodchild first published his translation of the original Gaeilge of the legend of Queen Tephi as it has been sung by the bards (poet-minstrels) of Ireland for centuries. In the annals and legends of Ireland we find the traditions of the origins of the Irish people and the ancient Irish Kings. This rich history speaks of the early settlement of Ireland by a group called "Tuatha De Danaan" (Tribe of Danaan) . Buried in this folk-lore is the tale of a Prophet (Jeremiah?), Princess Tephi and Simon Brug (Baruch?) a Scribe. They Landed in Ireland about the same time that the destruction of Jerusalem took place, bearing with them a great chest and a stone wrapped on a banner. The Princess married the Zarahite King, Eochaidh II. Ard-dath, Ard-righ, or Heremon (horse man of all Ireland), and their son was Irial. This Tephi was the daughter of the king of Jerusalem whom Jeremiah went forth to plant in Ireland after the ROOTING-OUT and DESTRUCTION of Zedekiah, the king of Jerusalem in c. 588 B.C. We find in the official liege of the Royal House of Britain that the House of Stewart are the descendents of Tea Tephi and her husband Eochaidh the Heremon.

From Tephi and Eochaidh descended all of the Kings of Ireland and Scotland and ultimately Britain. It is for this reason that King David’s harp is the symbol of Ireland. I myself find this history of particular interest, as my great-great-grandmother was Margaret Miranda Stewart of the Stewart Clan from which arises the House of Stewart, the House of the Royal House of Britain, making Tephi and ultimately King David my own ancestors.

This story begins in the Book of Jeremiah, with the commissioning of Jeremiah:

4 And the word of YHWH came unto me, saying:
5 Before I formed you in the belly, I knew you, and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you. I have appointed you a prophet unto the nations.
6 Then said I, Ah, Adonai YHWH! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a child.
7 But YHWH said unto me: Say not, I am a child. For to whomsoever I shall send you, you shall go, and whatsoever I shall command you, you shall speak.
8 Be not afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, says YHWH.
9 Then YHWH put forth His hand and touched my mouth. And YHWH said unto me: Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.
10 See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms: to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to overthrow; to build, and to plant.
(Jer. 1:4-10 HRV)

YHWH established Jeremiah as a prophet over nations and over kingdoms. On the one hand “to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to overthrow” (Jer. 1:10) and on the other hand “to build and to plant” (Jer. 1:10).

It became Jeremiah’s role to speak out against the wickedness of the priests, kings and people of the House of Judah:.

1 The word which came unto Yirmeyah from YHWH, when N’vukhadnetzar, king of Bavel and all his army, and all the kingdoms of the land of his dominion, and all the peoples, fought against Yerushalayim and against all the cities thereof, saying:
2 Thus says YHWH, the Elohim of Yisra’el: Go and speak to Tzidkiyah, king of Y’hudah, and tell him: Thus says YHWH: Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the king of Bavel, and he shall burn it with fire.
3 And you shall not escape out of his hand, but shall surely be taken, and delivered into his hand. And your eyes shall behold the eyes of the king of Bavel, and he shall speak with you, mouth to mouth, and you shall go to Bavel.
4 Yet hear the word of YHWH, O Tzidkiyah king of Y’hudah. Thus says YHWH concerning you: You shall not die by the sword.
5 You shall die in peace, and with the burnings of your fathers, the former kings that were before you, so shall they make a burning for you. And they shall lament you, Ah master, For I have spoken the word, says YHWH.
(Jer. 34:1-5 HRV)

2 Thus says YHWH: He that remains in this city shall die: by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence. But he that goes forth to the Chaldeans shall live, and his life shall
be unto him for a prey, and he shall live.
3 Thus says YHWH: This city shall surely be given into the hand of the army of the king of Bavel, and he shall take it.
(Jer. 38:2-3 HRV)

16 Go and speak to a slave melech, the Ethiopian, saying, Thus says YHWH Tzva’ot, the Elohim of Yisra’el: Behold, I will bring My words upon this city for evil, and not for
good, and they shall be accomplished before you in that day.
17 But I will deliver you in that day, says YHWH: and you shall not be given into the hand of the men of whom you are afraid.
18 For I will surely deliver you, and you shall not fall by the sword: but your life shall be for a prey unto you, because you have put your trust in Me, says YHWH.
(Jer. 39:16-18 HRV)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP