Users Online Now: 1,386 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 165,729
Pageviews Today: 223,345Threads Today: 94Posts Today: 923
01:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The very clear connections between the movie "The Dark Night Rises" and the Super Bowl ritual
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I believe I don't even need to remember everyone here about the importance of the movie "The Dark Night Rises" for the elites, and the connections to the Super Bowl...

First of all look at this video of Bane destroying the football stadium in the "Dark Night Rises":

Look at 1:35 the name of that player in the team with blue shirt and white numbers.

See that his name starts with "Ravens"?

Somehow, they also knew the Baltimore Ravens would make it into the 2013 Superbowl...

And notice at 2:12 the number 322 in the wall, right before it explodes. 322 is the Skull and Bones number, and the lights went out in the Super Bowl when it was 13:22 for the end of the third quarter.

Now notice the names of the two movies about the player Ray Lewis, of the Baltimore Ravens, who retired today, after the Super Bowl:

One is called RISE and the other is called THE LEGEND ENDS

Now, look at this promotional poster of the movie "The Dark Knight Rises":

[link to i.imgur.com]

See?

The Dark Knight Rises - The Legend Ends

Impossible to be coincidence...

No wonder Grimes sings "See you on a Dark Knight"...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP