Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do you worship Yeshua or Paul?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now this is a difficult topic for many, but an important one. Are your theological beliefs based on the words of the Torah and Yeshua (Jesus) or the writings of Paul?

Having studied many years trying to reconcile the antinomian and unquestionably gnostic slant of Paul, it is impossible to reconcile him as being thoroughly consistent with all previous biblically teaching.

I believe that there are many scriptures that give warning about Paul and that his inclusion in the bible still is devine in that an honest read allows followers to discern the real truth.

Yeshua warns of anyone who says he saw Him in the desert. Paul claims he saw him on the road to Damascus (in the desert). And his "revelation" of a new gospel and experience was a bit too much like Muhammed.

He claims to be an apostle, but he did not fit the criteria. There were already 12 (Judas was replaced). And Paul gave himself the designation as a 13th.

Peter was given the Gentiles as his responsibility. But Paul comes in and claims this for himself? Did G-d mess up His first appointment?

The questions go on and on. WHAT I'D LIKE IS OTHERS THAT HAVE ADDITIONAL SUPPORT IDEAS FOR THIS TO POST.

I know there will be plenty who want to defend the Pauline church viewpoint. But I ask that this just be a thread for compiling conflicts of the traditional church theology regarding Paul/Marcion and others that IMO have highjacked the true intent of the G-d of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

Please be respectful. Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP