Users Online Now: 1,895 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,294,756
Pageviews Today: 3,187,791Threads Today: 748Posts Today: 15,017
11:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PROPAGANDA HERE WE GO! Preparing for movie about Sandy Hook shooting!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Does anyone else find this really soon an tasteless? I mean, if you follow the official story? I'm so sick of this whole thing. I guess they figured everyone bought the little propaganda stunt at the Stuper-bowl so strike while the iron's hot, eh??

Film director preparing for movie about Sandy Hook shooting

Posted: Feb 04, 2013 7:43 AM CST
By The Associated Press
RIDGEFIELD, CT (AP) -
A film director is coming to Connecticut to prepare for a made-for-TV movie about the Newtown school shooting.
Jonathan Bucari told News 12 Connecticut that he's planning to be in Ridgefield on Monday to get ready for the project.
Ridgefield is about 20 miles southwest of Newtown, where a gunman killed 20 first-graders, six educators and himself on Dec. 14 after fatally shooting his mother at their home in Newtown.
Bucari says he picked Ridgefield because he didn't want to upset Newtown residents so soon after the killings, and Ridgefield has a similar look and feel to Newtown.

[link to www.wfsb.com]

Idol1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP