Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Embarrassing Story Thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Share your embarrasing stories!

Here is mine:

So I was fresh out of high school working for a local networking company pulling cable.

We were working in a manufacturing plant on my first project and it was the first time I was in that sort of environment. Well I needed to take a leak so I found the nearest restroom. When I walk in right in the middle of the room was the big round fountain looking thing. I thought it was a urinal trough like you see in ballpark bathrooms (you know, looks like a big long tub that everyone pees in). But I was like man....this is weird just pissing in a circle facing each other but ok. So I whipped it out and started peeing in it.

Then about half way through this guy walks out of a stall and was like "Dear God! What are you doing?!?!?!?!". At that moment I realized I was pissing in a SINK!

He laughed it off realizing that I was just a kid basically and then showed me how to operate it properly.

LOL, good times.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP