Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I see everything clearly
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For an ANIMAL species that was once the crowning achievement of evolution we sure have come a long way back down to were we now sit as worm food. we can truly be defined as a suicidal race. Free will is a beautiful thing, and I'm sure glad we evolved a magnificent brain capable of such a thing, but what good is free will when you're making all the wrong choices? What good is the brain if you don't use it? Now don't get me wrong, I know the fall of man to be an inevitable step in our evolution, I just wish it was time we realized that we have already hit rock bottom. I choose to acknowledge the bigger picture. I choose to ask all the questions that need asking, and I seek the answers. How can I get caught up in a flashy world of electric lights when what I really want is to see the stars at night? How can I sustain my body on corn, white flour, and other crap when nature's perfect superfood, cannabis, not only can feed me, but can evolve my mind and give me a great time? What's your career? I choose education. My class is the world and there is no curriculum.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP