Users Online Now: 1,010 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 206,022
Pageviews Today: 318,175Threads Today: 128Posts Today: 1,790
03:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Letter from an Australian woman to a friend of mine in Iran!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It goes something like this...

A woman from Australia(far far away!),sent me this message which i would like to share with you:
" Can you please tell me what the Associated Press photo of Fordo was showing? There was a large area of ground that had caved in - some kind of implosion? Israeli Times, London Times reported on this. What did that?"
she continues:
"Why get over emotional and over dramatic and just answer a simple polite question? - WHAT caused the hole? There is a hole - what did it?"

This is ridiculous,this is absolutely ridiculous,you really believe that nonsense?
1-The first to report about the explosion was a fugitive worm,a traitor who escaped iran in 1980,he is a clown,he has no reputation.
2-fordow site is located near tehran-qom highway,very busy highway,if there was an explosion,people would feel it without doubt,(two years ago there was an explosion at a military base near tehran,many people reported it and the government confirmed it),do you really think its easy to hide a nuclear explosion?please think twice.
3-you say wherever there is a hole there was an explosion?seriously?what kind of logic is this?
you referred to israeli newspaper,show me an honest israeli and i would move the earth for you!i read haaretz for more than year now,it always writes THE REBELS ARE AT PRESIDENT AL ASSAD'S PALACE,HE WILL FALL THIS EVENING AND ISRAEL WILL ATTACK IRAN TOMORROW MORNING!
and do not trust those satellite pictures,they can be manipulated easily.remember iraq!
4-IAEA WHICH REGULARLY INSPECTS THE SITE,DISMISSES ALL REPORTS OF EXPLOSION AT THE SITE.

now the question is,why iran nuclear program is so sensitive which even gets attention of a woman in australia?
this is exactly what the western government and their media want,i tried many times to expose the west double standards,to prove that western governments do not want to solve this issue,they are itchy for confrontation,they are a bunch of warmongers.
iran does not need nuclear weapon,did nuclear weapon protect soviet and apartheid south africa from collapse?did nuclear bomb save pakistan from chaos?will nuclear bomb save israel?by no means,israel is an illegal entity and its doomed to collapse too.

since 2003,(the same year usa and its allied invaded iraq and now all of us know iraq had no WMD and all their evidences were forged),when they started their poisonous propaganda against iran nuclear program,iran tried to reach an agreement with western powers.
mohammad khatemi,the former iranian president,signed an agreement with the EU troika,germany,france and the uk.
according to that agreement iran suspended uranium enrichment and shut down all its nuclear facilities,in return,the troika were supposed to help iran to get peaceful nuclear technology and nuclear power plants,what we got?they send iran case to UNSC.
mahmoud ahmadinejad,during his first term in office,signed another agreement,this time between iran-turkey and brazil.
Iran agreed to send uranium abroad for enrichment,to turkey from there to russia.guessed what happened?barack hussein obama rejected the deal under zionist lobby pressure and imposed more sanction and threatened iran with military strike!

NOW TELL US WHAT WE SHOULD DO?
YOU KNOW WHAT,YES YES YES,WE ARE BUILDING NUCLEAR BOMB,MY OWN ROOM IS A SECRET LAB,I AM PRODUCING YELLOW CAKE,COME AND CATCH US,AND IF THERE IS A COUNTRY WHICH IS CONCERN WITH IRAN,ITS BETTER DIES FROM ITS CONCERN!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP