Users Online Now: 1,733 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 324,621
Pageviews Today: 512,622Threads Today: 162Posts Today: 2,529
06:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BIZARRE Horoscopes for Feb. 6th - Warning of a False Flag Attack? Prank? HorseShit? You decide.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Earlier I posted how my horoscope for tomorrow was a little strange:

Aquarius - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
[link to my.horoscope.com]
Problems in your community may result from malfunctioning machines. Be prepared, Aquarius. Have flashlights handy in case of a power outage, and walk instead of drive in case signals cause major traffic jams. Neighbors may be going crazy, but try to stay calm. This is a temporary situation, and not worth getting all stressed over. A good piece of advice is to spend the day reading.

Well All TWELVE horoscopes say pretty much the same thing. No power tomorrow??? Check it out for yourself.

Someone PIN this if for no other reason than it's friggin' creepy as hell

Aries - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
Computers and other equipment could go haywire today, limiting your abilities to work at maximum efficiency. Even though you're usually calm and laid back, Aries, today the ogre in you may be tempted to emerge. Don't let it. It will only cause tension between you and those around you. Stay calm and focused, call in a technician, and enjoy the break from your routine.

Taurus - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
Don't try to sign up for a class over the phone or online today, Taurus, as it probably won't work. This also isn't a good day to travel - delays are likely whether you fly or drive. If you've been planning a trip, don't finalize the arrangements now. Wait a few days, as computers and other equipment used in such arrangements are likely to malfunction, and you could end up frustrated.

Gemini - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
No matter what friends tell you, Gemini, this isn't the day to make an investment of any kind, from buying a house to starting a savings account. And this isn't a good day to invest online. The planetary energies don't favor computers or other forms of modern technology used in such transactions, so wait a day or two. Discussions about possibilities are OK. Just don't do it yet.

Cancer - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
More than one problem with modern equipment could rear its head today, Cancer. Computers could malfunction, crash, or be maddeningly slow. You might also have a hard time reaching people you need to talk to. Don't be tempted to blow your top. That won't accomplish anything. Just call the technicians and get it handled. Tomorrow everything should be back to normal.

Leo - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
A trip of some kind might have to be postponed, as computers and other technology involved in your arrangements might be temporarily out of operation. This can prove frustrating, Leo, but it's beyond your control. The best thing to do is make new arrangements and move on. For the most part, everything is going very well for you, so don't give in to panic. Hang in there.

Virgo - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
Some upsetting dreams might haunt you today, Virgo. They might evoke some uncomfortable emotional issues. You might be a bit edgy emotionally and more likely to overreact when other people quarrel or machines break down. It might be a good idea to analyze your dreams first thing in the morning so you can learn from and release them. That way you will be more balanced throughout your day.

Libra - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
Machines are likely to pose a few problems today, Libra, particularly where work and money are concerned. An unforeseen problem might interfere with your social life, perhaps forcing you to cancel a get-together you've been anticipating. If the person you were supposed to meet protests, avoid taking out your frustrations on him or her. Make new arrangements. It's only a temporary situation.

Scorpio - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
Obstacles may arise in the course of your chores when machines break down and interfere with your efficiency. Your frustrations may cause you to want to yell and throw things. If you must blow your top, Scorpio, do it in such a way as to avoid causing upset to others. Go for a workout or jog. The machines will be fixed and the situation will pass. Hang in there.

Sagittarius - Feb 6, 2013
Payment for work you've performed may not come when expected, Sagittarius, particularly if direct deposit is involved. The planetary energies today don't favor the smooth functioning of computers or other machines. This is a temporary setback and not worth stressing over. Don't give in to the temptation to lose your temper. All will be straightened out and your funds will be in their proper place.

Capricorn - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
Family members might not be in the best of moods today, Capricorn. Frustration with machines or friends could have tempers on edge, so try to avoid the temptation to get into arguments. The problems will be resolved and the bad moods will pass. You don't want any residual bad feelings between you and them. This is a good day to get out and spend the day in the bookstore by yourself.

Aquarius - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
Problems in your community may result from malfunctioning machines. Be prepared, Aquarius. Have flashlights handy in case of a power outage, and walk instead of drive in case signals cause major traffic jams. Neighbors may be going crazy, but try to stay calm. This is a temporary situation, and not worth getting all stressed over. A good piece of advice is to spend the day reading

Pisces - Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
Temporary upsets regarding money might result from a computer failure of some sort. Take care not to lose your temper over it, Pisces. Instead, remain calm, focused, and polite until everything is worked out. Your financial condition itself still looks very promising. It's just that the planetary energies don't favor machines today, so they may all go out of whack. Hang in there.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP