Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cat People, I need your help
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So my fiance has a black male cat that is about 4 years old, we can never consistently get him to use the litter box and he pukes all over the house several times a week.

This has been going on for pretty much his whole adult life and we have tried everything. He's been to the vet a few times for these issues and has been given medication, didnt work. Tried every type of food suggested, didnt work. Elevated food and water dishes, didnt work. Slowed down the speed at which he eats, didnt work. Put out several little boxes, didnt work. Tried the confinement routine on litter box traning, didnt work. If it is in a book we've tried it.

Help me out GLP!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP