Users Online Now: 898 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 132,289
Pageviews Today: 223,863Threads Today: 100Posts Today: 1,909
04:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ~ WARNING!! ~ Our SUN is getting HOTTER and BRIGHTER every day!! ~ Is it ALREADY in NOVA mode??!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There is mounting evidence that the world is heading for a cataclysmic event unprecedented in our history!

This forthcoming event is inevitable, it's not a question of when but how?

Many believe it will be war, some think financial collapse and civil disobedience is looming, many more, including myself believe that the threat to our civilisation is not of this earth but will come from the depths of space some 93 Million miles away, our local star, the SUN!

"Senior space agency scientists believe the Earth will be hit with unprecedented levels of magnetic energy from solar flares after the Sun wakes “from a deep slumber” sometime around 2013, The Daily Telegraph can disclose."

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

The SUN ~ Is our friend ~ AND ~ Our foe!!

Recent images of our star disturbingly indicates that something similar to this scenario could indeed be taking place. Studying images from Stereo Behind Cor2 from early last year to the present day reveals a disturbing vortex funnel or protrusion increasing in size emanating from the sun's surface and terminating in the dark reaches of space several hundred thousand of miles above the backward facing disc!

IMAGE ( [link to i1354.photobucket.com] )

The protrusion can be clearly seen around the 10 o'clock position in the image above with a plume of matter extending above it into space. Images below capture the same anomaly recorded at various times over the last several weeks. These images can be tracked back to early last year as if something is perturbing our star at this location from a great distance.

Could this be the reason for the high rate of violent solar eruptions from the back side of the sun during this present cycle and the apparent lack of eruptions from the earth facing solar disc?

A fault of the camera or simple data error seems out of the question judging by the duration of this event. Material from the sun can clearly be seen in recent images as it is being hoovered up by whatever it is lurking beyond the image fringe. There has also been an unusual amount of constant eruptions from this very spot!!

I am also adding images from Ahead Cor2 for comparison. In these images the anomaly appears at the 2 o'clock position. Although it is harder to see, it is indeed still present. It is highly unlikely that both satellite cameras would be imaging the same anomaly if it did not exist?!

~The question here is simple! What exactly is this anomaly?~

One must also seriously consider that if the inner white circle in the stereo behind cor2 images below represents the size of our star the anomaly must stretch for hundreds of thousands of miles from the surface? Or, on the other hand, if the white circle does indeed represent our sun then why does it appear to be peeking out behind the black occulting disc on Stereo Behind Cor2 images?

~ Could the sun itself be growing larger perhaps? ~

NOVA

Definition

Noun: A star showing a sudden large increase in brightness and then slowly returning to its original state over a few months.

Is something draining the hydrogen from our star preventing this event? If the sun was starting to burn helium would that account for its apparent increasing brightness? And could a physically larger star also account for the seven minutes delay in the transit of Venus in June 2012?

[link to somethgblue.hubpages.com]

But could all this be true? Sherlock Holmes puts it best I thought?...

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

The impossible here would be that Venus had changed its orbit? But that would have been noticed by every single astronomer on the planet!

The improbable then is the only thing to account for these missing seven minutes

~ THE SUN MUST HAVE GROWN LARGER! ~

Luckily I have several images from Stereo Behind Cor1 from June 2012 and January 2013 which seem to confirm that our star has increased in size. Interestingly, the January image was removed by NASA not long after being posted and replaced two days later with an edited version. I have posted all images for your consideration.

June 2012

January 2013 (original)

January 2013 (NASA edited)

----------------------------------------------

PREVIOUS THREAD UPDATES

I looks as though NASA are beginning to take notice of this thread? Several of my links have been removed?

Images have started to disappear and others are being altered?!!

I would strongly suggest you keep a copy of my image postings before they're changed or removed altogether!

It has been pointed out of course that both Stereo satellites are in fact moving in orbit ahead and behind the earth. It has been suggested therefore that this anomaly could not remain in the same place over a 12 month period as the images imply? We must not forget however that the sun itself rotates in the same direction as our orbit so one could therefore assume that they can from our viewpoint?!

It's notable that I have mentioned here and posted on various other threads my belief that this "anomaly" is in some way controlling earth facing eruptions! This has been borne out recently by the lack of X-flares from the main active regions on the earth facing solar disc despite predictions and data indicating well over a 60% chance of them doing so!

If you still can't see this "plume" is enlarging then it may be time for specsavers my friends?!!

So, what do we conclude so far? Well, what if something or someone is "draining" energy from our star to prevent large flares from heading this way!!

OK, this may only be a theory but I ain't heard any better!

Worth pondering though?!!

The large plume of escaping matter is now clearly becoming visible on Stereo Ahead Cor2 now!

This anomaly is clearly still there on both telescopes today and NASA is still quiet?

Stereo Behind Cor2 appears offline at this time. 10:53 GMT

Both Stereo satellites operating today! The anomaly is now very distinctive on both ahead and behind.

In order for thread visitors to fully understand my concerns over this mysterious sun anomaly which has been present since before 2009 but has only recently started to expand alarmingly, I have placed an image linked from the 22nd of each month since January 2012 below...

[link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov]

Interestingly, the NASA website contain an "artifacts" page to help viewers identify abnormalities in Stereo satellite images, although they appear to offer no explanation for this anomaly which now clearly appears on both Stereo cameras?

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

The anomaly is now occupying a good quarter of the images on both ahead and behind.

Someone better figure out what this is and quick!!

End.

spock
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP