Users Online Now: 1,999 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 887,948
Pageviews Today: 1,601,995Threads Today: 530Posts Today: 11,375
03:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Hook: Daniel Honan (Chinese) Funeral Home....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Start with the Chinese connections by Googling: Is Honan a Chinese name. Answer: It is...derivative Hunan Province, and used by many, many Chinese families.

Then, realize this guy was another of the MSM star interviews in the day's following S.H.:
[link to outfront.blogs.cnn.com]

This dude is definitely Chinese-American and has that Mao look to him even...

NOW, pardon me if I believe this CNN special report is just a bit to focused on the funeral director and not on the tragedy to be tasteful. JMHO...

Also, though, realize that there are some very strange Chinese connections to this situation: [link to newtown.sandyhook.schooldesk.net]

There is a Zhiwen Ma and a Weiyan Xia listed at Whitepages.com as living with "Nick and Laura Phelps" (real name Richard and Laura Greenberg Sexton). Zhiwen Ma told me he doesn't actually live there but has been just renting to "the Phelpses" for a couple years, that he has moved out of state, and that his shadow corporation (Solarwind, LLC which has no internet footprint to speak of) was a startup that simply failed.

Then there is this email info I received yesterday:

=================
Madeleine Hsu
The victim Madeleine Hsu was on the front page cover on Chinese language newspapers in the US. She was
reported as being born on 7/10/2006 and of a white mother. The names of the parents have not been revealed and
there has been no independent media report from where the father is speculated to have come from. A Matthew
Velsmid is said to have provided medical assistance at the school on the 14th and had visited the family. It is
reported that an unnamed Chinese family doctor and his wife, whose child was Madeleine's friend, spoke to
media on behalf of the family. A neighbor, Karen Dryer, provided the material for Madeleine's obituary:
[link to www.legacy.com]
There is only one Karen Dryer in CT according to PeopleFinders; her address is 2 Moccasin Trail, Sandy Hook.
She shares the address with Joseph Dryer who owns the house. Around Moccasin Trail there is one Hsu family,
HSU, LONG-FONG & ARNOLD DONNA from the Assessor's online database at 35 NARRAGANSETT
TRAIL. This address does not show up in either Long or Donna's PeopleFinders address list; but they do have an
address in Newtown at 8 HAWTHORNE HILL ROAD.
The Ownership History of these three properties reveal something strange: Apparently the Hsu's first moved to
Newtown around 12/25/2009 when they bought the house on Hawthorne Hill for $0, the same day Joseph Dryer
had a $0 record. (It turns out there are many 12/25/2009 $0 records as shown in OddPropertyRecords.xls) The
Hsu's then bought a $455,000 house in Sandy Hook in less then 7 months on 7/16/2010 and sold the Newtown
house almost a year later on 6/30/2011.
The table below lists PeopleFinders' address for the Hsu's in Newtown. (If searching Hsu in Sandy Hook, both
72A and 71G at 109 KOHANZA ST DANBURY list under both Donna and Long.) Narrangansett Trail is not
listed under his or her addresses even though they have supposedly lived there for more than two years.
DONNA HSU ASSOCIATED NAMES: DONNA ARLINE ARNOLD
(AGE 54) BIRTH DATE: 12/01/1958
ADDRESS 1:
8 HAWTHORNE HILL RD
NEWTOWN, CT 06470
ADDRESS 4:
109 KOHANZA ST
DANBURY, CT 06811
ADDRESS 7:
2616 LAKEVIEW DR UNIT B
FLORENCE, SC 29505
ADDRESS 10:
3087 WEST CT
FLORENCE, SC 29505
ADDRESS 2:
1574 OAK ISLAND DR
CHARLESTON, SC 29412
ADDRESS 5:
685 ARCHDALE DR UNIT C
SUMTER, SC 29150
ADDRESS 8:
226 S BULL ST
COLUMBIA, SC 29205
ADDRESS 11:
8 HAWTHORNE HILL RD
NEWTON, NH 03470
ADDRESS 3:
109 KOHANZA ST UNIT 72A
DANBURY, CT 06811
ADDRESS 6:
27 NORTHILL ST UNIT 2M
STAMFORD, CT 06907
ADDRESS 9:
27 NORTHILL ST UNIT 4M
STAMFORD, CT 06907
ADDRESS 12:
2 DOGWOOD PARK N
DANBURY, CT 06811
LONG HSU
(AGE 47) BIRTH DATE: 11/16/1965
ADDRESS 1:
8 HAWTHORNE HILL RD
NEWTOWN, CT 06470
ADDRESS 4:
109 KOHANZA ST UNIT 72A
DANBURY, CT 06811
ADDRESS 7:
28 RIDGEWOOD AVE
STAMFORD, CT 06907
ADDRESS 10:
3230 HENDERSON MILL RD UNIT 4
ATLANTA, GA 30341
ADDRESS 2:
3230 HENDERSON MILL RD
ATLANTA, GA 30341
ADDRESS 5:
27 NORTHILL ST UNIT 2M
STAMFORD, CT 06907
ADDRESS 8:
109 KOHANZA ST UNIT 71G
DANBURY, CT 06811
ADDRESS 11:
918 TAIRILIN DR UNIT H
LAKE CITY, SC 29560
ADDRESS 3:
224 PO BOX
LAKE CITY, SC 29560
ADDRESS 6:
HAWTHORNE HL
NEWTOWN, CT 06470
ADDRESS 9:
109 KOHANZA ST
DANBURY, CT 06811
ADDRESS 12:
918 COUNTRY CLUB VLAGE H
LAKE CITY, SC 2956
Donna is 54, a bit unusual to have a 6 year old child. At Stamford, they apparently were renters in a 574 square
feet condo (acct # 002-8213 is unit 2M). How did they afford to buy the Sandy Hook house for $455,000, not to
mention also owning the Newtown house at the same time for nearly a year? If they did get the Newtown house
for free it is still difficult to see how they could affod to buy the Sandy Hook house and, an obvious question,
who gave them the Newtown house?
Honan Funeral Home
The Hsu's used Honan Funeral Home at 58 Main Street Newtown for Madeleine.
[link to www.honanfuneralhome.com]
In fact Honan Funeral Home was used by a large number of the victims, 11 children plus some adults?
Newtown's only undertaker opens up about the 'week from hell'
[link to www.nydailynews.com]
"Daniel Honan, the director of Honan Funeral Home on Main St., said he’s hired between 25 and 30 new staffers
to handle the 11 grade-school victims of Friday’s massacre he must bury in the coming days. ... Honan, who
usually keeps just two others on staff, said the additional workers will help handle what he called “the
week from hell. ... Since the funeral home opened in 1903, ..."
However, the Courant reported that "Honan and other licensed funeral directors from around the state — an
astounding 160 of them, all working as volunteers"
[link to articles.courant.com]
20121222_1_funeral-homes-funeral-directors-william-honan
On the Assessor's database, the owner history for this address is a single 12/25/2009 $0 record, like many other
of properties compiled in the spreadsheet. There is however another glaring oddity: the land use code for this
property is 1010 for "Single Family", not 3550 for "Funeral Hm" as it should be. (For example, the land use code
for Shari Burton's address #5, 57B Church Hill Road, is 3320 AUTO REPR.) Does this make sense for a funeral
home established since 1903?
Next if you are selecting a funeral home for your or a friend's loved one, would you not check out the funeral
home first? These are affluent families. A simple Google search finds just 3 reviews, copied below:
Muriel Irene reviewed a month ago
Quality Poor to fair
I would never chose Honan Funeral Home again. I found them cold, brusque and barely helpful. There are caring
funeral homes in Danbury and Southbury. I wish that I had chosen one of them.
A Google User reviewed 10 months ago
Overall Poor to fair
Had a horrible experience at this funeral home.I visited them twice and each time was given an appointment to
return.On both occasions the doors were locked and no one answered.I was hoping to have my fathers funeral close
to his home but their attitude toward myself and other family who contacted them put us off. They are in it just to
make a buck.
A Google User reviewed a year ago
Overall Very good
Liked: nice people
[link to plus.google.com (secure)]
Following the link at the bottom of the page that says "Review from around the web:" you find another review:
My father passed away and I made the mistake of having services at Honan Funeral Home. Dan Honan, the owner
was completely rude. He completely messed up my father's obituary... after we clearly sat down and went over
every name and attribute, rather than apologizing, he had the audacity to yell at me. He refused to fix it for the
newstimes. During the wake, rather than directing guests to the services, he was in his office watching his loud TV.
He rushed through the wake and quickly rushed us out. He tried to ripped me off several times and lied to me
several times. He is just plain rude and overpriced... but thats a whole other story.
by Sarah Lavane in Sandy Hook, CT on August 12, 2008
[link to www.merchantcircle.com]
Why would so many victim families use him? How was he even able to stay in business at all?
======================

There seems to be a Red Chinese connection to this false flag event as well as the obvious gun-control political class connections.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP