Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS?!? Beyonce Halftime show / LUKE 12:47-48
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So my coworker showed me something strange a moment ago. We were having a lunchtime conversation about obamacare / 401k's/state of the nation (down the tubes) and he said "Hey let me show you this weird thing..."

He told me he was on news.google.com and clicked on the the link to the Halftime show for the super-bowl half-time show 2012 because he was interested in reading about Beyonce's show.

In the very top article, in the verbiage (the black text) he saw embedded the phrase "Luke 12:47-48".

He thought it was a mistake/typo, but because he is a christian who reads the bible, he copied it down to look the verse up & read it.

This is what it says:

Luke 12:47-48

New International Version (NIV)

47 “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

[link to www.biblegateway.com]

He was so flabbergasted that he went back to google news to look at it again and was confused by the fact that it was GONE.

Not being a conspiracy type of person, he didn't realize he shoudl have grabbed a screenshot, but trust me folks, this guy is NOT the kind of guy who would make something like this up. He was pretty bothered.

DID ANYONE ELSE see the 'typo'??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP