Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject KNOW WHEN TO PICK YOUR BATTLES STUDY THE WORD AND UPHOLD TRUTH
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is directed at our christian brothers and sisters on glp.There was a thread started on the the bible by an athiest, which to me was funny and hilarious.This is the focal point of this post.

Thread: Christian Bible EXPOSED!!!!

There is a place where we have to come to understand and obey the word.We are warned and taught by paul the apostle that we are to study and show ourselves approved.I applaud those today who relly were trying to defend the word and to the cowards who provoked it and bailed out shame on you

The bible says always be ready to give answer for the hope and faith you believe in. That does not seem to be the cry by many of you.You speak out of time and out of season and for debate and strife.You reject the truth of the word for mens tradition and then you want to go out to correct and reform the athiests.How can you a christian reject simple things Jesus asked of you and then you want to go debate unbelievers?

We are to be the salt of the earth and the secular world already sees many of you as weak and hypocritical because of your tolerance for sin and your rebellion.There is hardly a difference betwen us and them.

Don't you know these men are well versed with the scripture? they are satans tools and he knows scriptures inside out.You must be lead by the spirit of truth but some of you profess this truth but you lie,because when truth confronts you; you try too persecute the messenger who shows you the word of God.

eveningwolf

You believe in youtube sensationalism and articles from sinful men and evening wolves.I am not here to win friends and karma points and 10000 hits on a thread, but my passsion is to show you the word and like the messiah said they will hate you for my names sake.I am hated and I love it because he said it will be so and therefore I heap coals of fire on the heads of my oppressors.

I ask of you again as a brothers/sisters to study the word and not mens tradition. The holy spirit is only given to those who obey the commands of the lord ACTS CHAPTER 5:32

That thread today was fired up because some of you went in all gung ho and had no knowledge of the questions asked and when you could not answer you cupped out with cute remarks.

Not every fight you have to fight, seek knowledge wisdom and understanding and learn to be humble to the word and not your worldly imaginations.

I say all of this respectfully and with no malice, though many see me as 3/5th of a man but that is ok.I rather see you in the kingdom...I rather see you standing up for the word of God...I rather see you rejecting the falsehood ..I rather see you make it tp paradise than myself .Take up your sword and live like true disciples ready to die for the Word which is that Jesus you profess.

There are hard truths in this book and it hurts but the messenger is not here to kill you but to show you what the father says. I will not back down from no man. you can curse me villify and crucify me but I will speak the truth and not intimidated by none of you.

Sometimes the knife of the doctor will hurt and if we feel the pain it is because of the rebellious flesh.Though I try to put a little anesthetic with it you still cry and fight.

So I leave you with this thought blessings to all who recieve this and undestand
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP