Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Urgent Word of God
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Urgent Word of the Lord - Received February 6 2013 8h00 am
I was reading my Bible and the Word came from the Holy Spirit very suddenly. He gave me
Joel 2: 3
A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns; the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them, a desolate wilderness; yes , and none has escaped the ravages of the devouring hordes.
Then the Lord starts speaking to me, I asked the Lord that I can get my pen to write it down, and this is what He said to me.
Daughter, tell the people that the day of the Lord is at hand. My coming is right at the door, says the Lord.
Did I not give you enough time to return to Me, says Lord, therefore this is My warning to you, turn now and keep on coming to Me, says the Lord. Come and rend your hearts and not your garments. Return to Me with all of your hearts. Return to Me, for I Am gracious, loving and merciful. For I will come at a time you do not know, and do not expect, says the Lord
For I tell you the time is now! Don’t wait any longer. Prepare and be ready, don’t think there is more time My children. I have given you many warnings, if you turn and repent of your sin, I will save you, but for those that turn there backs on My love, there will be no hope for them. So come My children this is the last hour.
Daughter, tell them, its time to Blow to the trumpets and to sound the alarms, says the Lord.
Thank you Lord all the Glory and Honor to You Amen!
If you look at Joel 2;3 it speaks of a flame that burns and that the land look like Eden before the flame and then it was a desolate wilderness. Can it be that the Lord is warning us for a nuclear attack?
Anybody has a word from the Lord please let us know because I believe if it is His word He will confirm it! Please pray and asked the Lord.
Amos 3; 7 Surely the Lord will do nothing without revealing His secrets to His servants and Prophets. Rev 10; 7 But when the days come (wow) when the trumpet call of the seventh angel is about to sounded, then Gods mystery (His secret design. His hidden purpose), as He had announced the glad tidings to His servants the prophets, should be fulfilled.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP