Users Online Now: 1,045 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 162,312
Pageviews Today: 275,443Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,710
04:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is the Elite trying to trick humanity? Are they playing out the biggest practical joke in human history?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the movie Watchmen Ozymandias states that in order to save humanity from its own self destruction he had to 'trick it'.

Watch it at 2:58.

-Direct quote from the movie for those that do not wish to watch the video.

Of course, my moral safeguards
gave me pause at the necessary sacrifice.

A few key regions around the globe...

New York, Los Angeles, Moscow,
Hong Kong.

- disintegrated in an instant.

Fifteen million people killed...

...by Dr. Manhattan himself.

The world's punishment
for flirting with World War III.

Jon wouldn't do that.

A fact no one outside this room
ever has to know.

The energy breakthrough I was working on
just came to fruition.

All these years, Jon was helping me
replicate his power...

...unaware of how I planned to use it.

You see...

...the Comedian was right.

Humanity's savage nature
will inevitably lead to global annihilation.

So in order to save this planet...

...I had to trick it...

...with the greatest practical joke
in human history.

- Killing millions.
- To save billions.

A necessary crime.

I for one do not trust the elite in any way, shape, or form. Is it possible though that they actually have the best interests of the people at heart. Now I know the system that have so carefully placed for us is horrid and a form of slavery. However what if they are doing all of this to 'trick' humanity into the right direction.

I mean take a look at all of the recent shootings, there have been so many discrepancies in the MSM's reporting it is almost like they want people to figure out that these are staged.

Take the murals of the Denver airport for example.

IMAGE ( [link to i.imgur.com] )

IMAGE ( [link to i.imgur.com] )

It is like they are preparing us for some massive event that is going to transform humanity as a whole. Maybe for the better or perhaps more along the lines of an easily controlled slave population. Hollywood in general is conveying some message and I have been watching it unfold for sometime.

The question is do you think it is possible that TPTB actually have the best interests of the people at heart and are attempting to 'trick' us into a better society. Or are they just pure evil as the evidence seems to make them out to be and real change will never occur.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP