Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Book to Guide Us Through These Times, Mary Summer Rain and No Eyes
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wanted to ask you all if anyone has read Phoenix Rising by Mary Summer Rain. Basically, she was a woman who was very close to a female shaman named No Eyes through the 70s and 80s. The shaman told her that she was their to help guide Mary's spirit in the right direction. The particular book I'm referring to literally maps out where things will change (pole shift), how they will change, and how to be prepared. What amazes me is how relevent this book has become each time I read it. More and more of the predictions that No Eyes made are coming true. The book, in fact, was so contraversial at the time that the US government took MSR to court to question her on how she had maps on every nuclear facility in the U.S., and other intelligence not known to the average populace. MSR testified that everything she wrote was recieved by her from No Eyes, a blind elderly Indian woman. Anyway, if you have read it, your thoughts? If not, a VERY good book that is AMAZING in regards to the perspective it gave 20 years before anything we are seeing today was occuring.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP