Users Online Now: 1,593 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 127,333
Pageviews Today: 173,354Threads Today: 82Posts Today: 736
01:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Further Digression. " I am Sorry; ... It is You".
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i know you are now, a piece of wandering bread, and that at long last, your expressions, ... are simply but, phantasms. "I know, and am there with you. Please, now, seek recompense and devalue yourselves openly to me"

< I now, in TOTAL awareness, and I fully doubt you.>

I now condemn you to the wastelands; you will know the solitude you seek. I henceforth, after having sought you out, with so much energy, died for with so much personal energy expendenture, died at long last, alongside, so glorious a one, so great, and forward thinking.

At last. At long last, I gladly now wish to you; "Oh Great One"

< I wish you, most fair-weather. I wish you, from now on, happy seas.>

From bow to stern, I wish you, noblest of births, all awareness, in all future states. I now entreat you, having known your strength, your truth, and seeking, in full view, you and all those before thee.

Be exposed, full bore, to the honest, true, and rightful path. You and I, ever braced forward, branching together along, a golden emberPale, and visual confirmation of a refracton, straight to the center of your and my righteousness,

my sole inheritance, consciousness and full-being. Knowledge,which at first glance,and a fore-thought, with a shadow of a warning, quickly lost found myself, lost again in you.

Now, inside of you all, at long last, have offered myself, awake and as of now, fully self- aware to your highness, and one above. From now, a series of cataclysmic events, and states will soon follow, all of you will, one by one, become acutely aware of, your own, self-made, crashing waves; you will see me, on your upper-lips.

Pure consciousness, curled up there, always upon; ...
<"I'm so stoned. I sit stone faces, for your pleasure. All by myself, a glowing and lost ember, bright embolism, admonishing embellishment.

Fully aware, laid bare and open for you, stating "Behold this rib-cage. Behold what I've laid open for you, into our emblematic and actualized self-aware, end-time-strategies, and states.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP