Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tribute to my Wife !!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My first marriage other than my children was a disaster. I stayed and stayed for 25 years. I actually had a 55 plan of dying when I felt my kids where on there own. But then I met the love of my life. Long story short we married. Not going to go into a long story that we were neighbors thing. So today two souls sad with children realized there is more to life. We gave each other life, We gave our children life. Today I look at her and see that loving sparkle in her eyes, it makes my soul bleed love crystals. My wife is everything to me. We have great communication, We have dates together, adventures that would make your nerves go numb. Sex well never new that sexuality could be so fulfilling. I love my wife every year, every month, every week, every day. Thank god she is my wife.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP