Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TWO GREAT PROPHECIES OF ENOCH BEING FULLFILLED BEFORE OUR EYES
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Enoch prophesied and warned that his book will come alive in the end time and the righteous will cling to it and understand. He also prophesied in the end time men will wtite books altering the truth.Today every pastor and priest they not only write books but make videos altering the truth and teaching opinions..

THANK GOD FOR THIS PROPHECY

HEBREW CHAPTER 11
5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God

ENOCH CHAPTER 104
All our sins shall not be searched out and be written down," nevertheless

8 they shall write down all your sins every day. And now I show unto you that light and darkness,

joelol

9 day and night, see all your sins. Be not godless in your hearts, and lie not and alter not the words of uprightness, nor charge with lying the words of the Holy Great One, nor take account of your

10 idols for all your lying and all your godlessness issue not in righteousness but in great sin.;

FALSEB

And now I know this mystery, that sinners will alter and pervert the words of righteousness in many ways, and will speak wicked words, and lie, and practice great deceits, and write books concerning11 their words.

But when they write down truthfully all my words in their languages, and do not change or minish ought from my words but write them all down truthfully -all that I first testified12 concerning them.

Then, I know another mystery, that books will be given to the righteous and the13 wise to become a cause of joy and uprightness and much wisdom.

And to them shall the books be given, and they shall believe in them and rejoice over them, and then shall all the righteous who have learnt therefrom all the paths of uprightness be recompensed

THERE IS A REASON THE BOOKS WERE TAKEN OUT AND CALLED FORBIDDEN.IT IS YOUR HISTORY AND THE REVEALING OF THE TRUE PEOPLE AND THE TRUE MESSIAH.THEY TWISTED PAULS WRITINGS TO CONFUSE YOU AND YOU ARE IGNORANTLY FOLLOWING A FALSIFIED WESTERN MADE JESUS[/b!

[link to www.ancienttexts.org]
Online book of enoch

Yehshiyeh referred to the Book of Enoch as scripture and quoted from numerous times.

In Matthew 22:29-30, Yehshiyeh says: Yehshi answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of Eh'YEH. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. (Emphasis added)

Yet, in the bible no such verse can be found referring to marriage and angels. However, Enoch 15:7 records that the angels are not given in marriage because heaven is there dwelling place.

Yehshayeh references the Book of Enoch

Matthew 5:5 and Enoch 6:9

Matthew 13:43; 22:30; Luke 21:28 and Enoch 50:2, 4, 5

Matthew 22:29-30 and Enoch 15:7

Matthew 26:24 and Enoch 38:2

Luke 12 (parable of the rich farmer) and Enoch 96:6-7, 25

Luke 16:26 and Enoch 22:10-12

warvj

3 Apostles

Romans 2:11 and Enoch 62:11

1 Corinthians 10:20 and Enoch 19:2

Colossians 2:3 and Enoch 46:2