Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Half Baked Christians, Doctrine, Meaning, and Wisdom
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Good morning Brothers and Sisters

This message is for every member on this forum, we are all God's children. It is particularly intended for every poster that likes to quote scriptures, post YouTube videos, and spread messages without real meaning. Everyone of you are half baked Christians with the spiritual equivalency of invalids. Just as the supposed teachers in the time of Jesus, the Pharisees pushed doctrine and never knew the true meaning. How many times did Jesus chastise them? There are only a few on this forum that are truly enlightened to speak, the rest of you are false prophets because you have no idea regarding the true ways of the Kingdom. You post this, spread that, and little you know it is deceit and deception you spread.

As in my other post concerning Sack Cloth and the disciples, I have come to teach and Shepard. I come to open eyes. I deserve nothing, for God deserves it all, and might the wisdom he gave me bring him Glory.

Now here is my second lesson. Jesus told Peter to build his house upon this rock. How does this relate to the parable of the sower? Many of you will look and not study, but if you do study you might just find out how mislead and spiritually bankrupt you really are.

Might the grace of God befall all of you, might it be his light that guides and directs you towards the narrow path. I owe everything to God, and the only things he wants in return is your full love and obedience. How can we love him if we do not know him? You have one father, and he loves you. Ask for the knowledge, ask that you might drink from the waters of wisdom, and guess what he will allow you to.

Again, Jesus's words to Peter relates directly with the Parable of the Sower.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP