Users Online Now: 1,978 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 529,151
Pageviews Today: 911,044Threads Today: 394Posts Today: 6,286
11:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ISAIAH 17 and what comes before.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message At this critical time, I want to state again the things I have been telling you that I believe the Lord has shown me in dreams and vision and through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Before the events of ISAIAH 17 occur:

There will be an earthquake in Tonga of magnitude 9.2 which will trigger volcanic activity and eruptions all along the Ring of Fire that may also trigger more earthquakes across this region. The volcanic ash MAY ushers in the darkness that befalls the earth and turns the moon to blood and the sun as sackcloth.

The Tonga 9.2 earthquake will cause a systematic chain of events that will cause massive Tsunamis all across the pacific ocean, perhaps along the Ring of Fire, that will drown ALL the coastal lands that border the Pacific Ocean.

Soonafter this there will be 3 major earthquake that will occur in the United States <- I don't know what impact this will have nor the magnitude of any of these.

The above are the only things I know and believe as absolutely certain that will occur before ISAIAH 17.

============================

These events below are not tied to the ISAIAH 17 event and I do not know the timing of when these will occur.

An earthquake in OAXACA, Mexico of magnitude 9.8 will occur
An earthquake or a DOUBLE earthquake in or near Bermuda will occur or a location NORTH of Bermuda. I do not know what impact this will have, but I am beginning to believe this event will be similar to the Tonga 9.2 event on the Pacific side, but this may be for the Atlantic ocean and coasts that border it.

There will be an earthquake near or in Montana of 7.x magnitude and at the same time there will be an earthquake of 7.x magnitude somewhere in India.

These are the things i can clearly remember.

I ask you that if you see ANY of these events come to pass that you know that these things were revealed to me by the Lord, through His Holy Spirit.

If you see ANY of things happen, please turn to the Lord and ask Him to forgive you of your sins, knowing that the end of this Age is AT THE DOOR, OPENING.

The Lord is coming Quickly.
Blessed are you who have believed in God's ONE AND ONLY SON, Jesus Christ who came and died for our sins that we might have Hope in His resurrection and eternal life.

In Jesus Christ!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP