Users Online Now: 1,769 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 890,885
Pageviews Today: 1,467,736Threads Today: 573Posts Today: 9,446
03:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My take on the 'girlf flips off judge....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Did anyone pay attention to the judge's behavior and words? First off the girl presented with a serious albeit nervous appearance. The judge reads (attempts to read anyway), the charges and mispronounces Xanax and can't even read 'bars'. He has to be corrected and sort of laughs it off to avoid the feeling of ridiculed for having to be informed by (I'm assuming), the public defender. The judge subsequently tells her to be serious, but in that same sentence he makes an inappropriate comment saying they're not in a club. That was offensive as far as I'm concerned. He should have said this is a courtroom. She apologized saying he made her laugh and he said "it's alright" and laughed himself. If he wanted seriousness and respect, respect is a two way street. Hell even the court clerk doesn't address the judge in an appropriate way. I could care less if it was his wife. I can't make out exactly what she says, but almost sounds like "no Jackson" or "no Jack said" . Someone want to weigh in on that?. Whatever she says she certainly doesn't say 'no judge...' or 'no your honor..'. The whole proceeding was not serious and lacked propriety. That's on the judge who majorly failed IMO.

He showed no respect for her as a person - guilty or not, even insinuating she was on drugs. He then after setting bail mockingly says 'bye bye' instead of telling the bailiff / sheriff, to remove her (as the matter was over), or tell her you may go since bail had been set, or anything more appropriate than an arrogant mocking "bye bye". The judge (and I use the term lightly), was a total ass and essentially set her up taking advantage of her immaturity IMO. He in effect encouraged her behavior. Check the follow up hearing with a different judge. That judge had proper control of his courtroom and the entire proceeding.

Lots of people weighing in on this-close to 4.4 million views.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP