Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A stranger talked to me.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am mostly a loner but always make a point of saying hello or at least nod and smile to strangers when walking to do errands or for exercise.

Tis rare to see other people walking so it just feels good to acknowldege them.

However most of the time I get ignored or a wide eyed look.

Today, though, before I had the chance to greet a passing stranger, he greeted me! Oh shock! We immediately hit it off just chatting as we walked two blocks together and then he said his name, shaked my hand, and said he was turning here.

Well I was too. Found out we live kittycorner across the street from eachother. (I just moved here a little over two months ago)

He said come by to have coffee and chat if you want. Innocent enough right?

Do I go knock on his door?

People have resoundedly taken advantage of me and thus have not looked for friends for almost 3 years now. Alas have been lonely and bored, but mentally and emotionally stable.

Should I go for it?

Or stay comfortable in my loneliness and not be taken for a horror ride again?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP