Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Need Advice
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok so since 19 I have been a heavy weed smoke like every other day and my fiancé also smokes so it was never an issue. On my 21st birthday I true cocaine for the first time. My birthday was in October. I have done it 3 times per month since and I do not blow all my money on it. I work 2 jobs and keep all my responsibilities in check. Whenever i am on coke I always use it for creative and positive means such as working on my poetry. At the beginning of the month I started the first day with some coke. My fiancé knows I do it but on this particular day she let it be known she does not like it and resulted in her getting extremely pissed. She says she worries about me dying. I believe she doesn't like it because it is looked upon as a taboo in society. Anyways I agreed to stop although I do not want to because I would never choose something over her. We have been together since 15 and I've been there through the loss of both her parents. I want to tell her that I would still like to continue using rarely for the calm state and things I create while high but I don't want to anger worry or dissapoint her. Should I live my life and tell her to accept it or or sacrifice a rare pleasure?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP